Main Menu

Portrait of a mutant vs. Two-face Terror - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 2 Game 4

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 September, 2021, 06:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

So the opening matches in this Group were really brutal, one sided, affairs and the two victorious thrills have just swapped opponents, so the qualifiers from this Group could well be decided by the end of these votes.

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Portrait of a Mutant - more info

Vs

Two-Faced Terror - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 24th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

Rogue Judge

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

sheridan

Two-Faced Terror was the first appearance of a gronk, wasn't it?  Not to mention the Smiling Chukwalla.

But I'm voting for Portrait.

Colin YNWA

Last chance here, vote today or forever hold your piece. I'm counting in the morning.

Whatever The Two-Face Terror introduced its never going to take out

Portrait of a Mutant

One of the all time classic thrills

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: sheridan on 22 September, 2021, 09:45:29 PM
Two-Faced Terror was the first appearance of a gronk, wasn't it?  Not to mention the Smiling Chukwalla.

Not a Gronk, but the Gronk. Also the first time that Alpha goes up against one of his own kind.
@jamesfeistdraws

sheridan

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 September, 2021, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: sheridan on 22 September, 2021, 09:45:29 PM

Not a Gronk, but the Gronk. Also the first time that Alpha goes up against one of his own kind.

Was it?  I couldn't remember if it was The Gronk we know and love, or the short-lived brother of that gronk...

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Not even close as this one goes to

Portrait of a Mutant

The group however, as it goes into the final round... but is the difference in Votes Diff the clue as to how this one will go???

Group 2 Table going into the final round of matches...

Points       Vote Diff
Portrait of a Mutant                6                  20
Incident on Mayger Minor      6                  14
Bad Boys Bust                          0                  -14
The Two-Faced Terror             0                  -20