Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

We urge you all to do likewise

Get knotted :)

Bolt-01

Wake is married y'know?

rotts

The Enigmatic Dr X

Well? Did anyone read it? Or were the masochists out there not that silly?

And what do you mean, Di Griz, "in this instance" folk agree with me? Surely everyone knows I am a voice of sanity here?
Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

I read it, like I said I would.

You know what? I really enjoying it - it was great.
I was put off it originally by the concept: Talking goat police officer battles enviromentally unsound villians so I didn't read it 1st time when it was published dismissing it for a darn overtly PC propaganda.
However, actually reading it showed up how jolly funny it was and that the concept: Talking goat police officer battles enviromentally unsound villians is actually so silly it's wonderful.

I also read a bit of Trash, but that was lame.

Better set your phaser to stun.

The Monarch

Dead meat? ugh trash (how appropriate that name was eh?)

Mudcrab

Ah, Meltdown Man, one of tooth's most under-rated tales. Probably because of Nick Stone's eye patch, which made me want an eye patch at the time.

Hmm, wonder if there's any chance of a graphic novel release of that??? Don't think there ever was in the past. Only thing is it'd be pretty huge BUT stacked full of Belardinelli's wonderful artwork.

I'd suggest a reprint but it'd take way too long, as in 4 episodes a month for a year! Plus that'd be just like reading old progs.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Oddboy

That's what I've been saying for ages!
With only 4 episodes per month it's not really worth re-printing stuff.  They should focus on one story at a time with the reprints, then go on to the next story.
Better set your phaser to stun.