Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Woo-hoo! Another two and I've got a flush!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

So is that it, then? Your vague non-binding opinion poll trumps our meticulously worded legally binding multinational referndum? The greatest political achievement on this island in my lifetime dismissed as just one more speed bump to be avoided in the UK's suicidal descent? What the f**k is wrong with you people?

Hawkmumbler

If May is the Emperor then Corbyn is Jar Jar to her Palpatine. Just, hand out those emergency powers already. Muppet.

Professor Bear

We're building a wall to keep the Irish out - and Ireland is going to pay for it.

von Boom

Wasn't that already done with the Scots? How successful was that?

TordelBack

Quote from: Professor Bear on 09 February, 2017, 04:07:59 PM
We're building a wall to keep the Irish out - and Ireland is going to pay for it.

And how.

Woolly

Maybe the rest of the world should club together and build a wall around America?

Frank

"Most of the gags in (Zombo) aren't specific to Trump – the President's hair is lush and full, he looks vaguely healthy, and he gains some measure of humanity and decency over the course of the strip ..." 

Jim_Campbell

Labour shortages being reported in various industries thanks to the Brexit vote and resulting uncertainties for migrant workers. Of course, there won't be any economic impact from this, and how about that sovereignty, eh?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Old Tankie

Economy growing faster after the referendum than before.

Hawkmumbler

He say's without a source.

sheridan

Old Tankie

Office for National Statistics.

Hawkmumbler

And yet our currency is the lowest its been in 31 years. Doesn't exactly look good for trade with these "friends" May is grubbing up to.

Professor Bear

Speaking of online articles based on anecdotal evidence and manipulating scant - if any - facts to reflect a narrative, "F**king dream job my hole."