Main Menu

How nice you all are.

Started by kertap, 12 May, 2003, 05:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kertap

Is it just me or does every body here get along. I know scojo use to flame everybody and stuff but is there any one here with a mortal enemy on the board.

kertap

I was wondering if there was any publishing company that published othere european comics in UK. I'd say there are a few comics out there that are good but I don't know any.

longmanshort

He doesn't post any messages but I know he's watching.

Stay out of it God!!!!!!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Tu-plang

Quirkafleeg

Well you need to work out which, if any, piscine or non-piscine leader you support, or don't support, or something.

Proudhuff

Try suggesting that Pat Mills does the X-man 3 film script (with Hookjaw) then see how freindly it is...

AND WRITE IN CAPS!

A Wellwisher.
DDT did a job on me

Quirkafleeg

And start spamming us your fan fiction... then tell us how good it is.

Proudhuff

Pah! if it wasn't for you pesky kids...
DDT did a job on me

Tu-plang

and never use full stops or use punctewayshun and speel real bad and use heaps of exclamayshen marks!!!!

and finish every post with :):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!

kertap

Yes but these are all things that you should know not to do. Hell you could make a F.A.Q out of that. It's just on other boards you see a lot more flame wars than you see here.

I'd also like to point out that I don't want any mortal enemy's.

Queen Firey-Bou

yes we are all great & love each other very very much... good manners & etiquette are observed at all times, cos they all know that if they over step the mark i shall CLANGGGGG them with my mighty diamante frying pan of justice & disciplin.
Yes violence is the answer my friends.

The lovely benine Queen of the board.

ps; whats wrong with being crap at spelling huh huh huh !?http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wks8eSR2L6cC:www.ninjabilly.com/images/tj_frypan_sword.gif">

Generally Contrary

pineapples

Wils is my mortal enemy, but since I rarely, if ever, post here, it doesn't really count.

Richmond Clements

'Try suggesting that Pat Mills does the X-man 3 film script (with Hookjaw) then see how freindly it is... '

And Ennis helps him with the re-write.

But apart from that, it is a rather friendly place isn't it?

karne

"Flame wars? Please enlighten."

A big slanging match with the loser "shot down in flames".