Main Menu

Funny thing

Started by Spangulliteti132, 22 March, 2024, 12:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spangulliteti132

Here's something me and an rl friend made his name is jury wury

Funt Solo

You need to put ".png" on the end of the imgur URL (as otherwise it's a link to the imgur page, rather than the image).

Here you go:

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Spangulliteti132

Quote from: Funt Solo on 22 March, 2024, 02:24:06 PMYou need to put ".png" on the end of the imgur URL (as otherwise it's a link to the imgur page, rather than the image).

Here you go:

Thanks for the advice, and did you like the creation?

A.Cow

Forgive me if I've missed something here ... but why has his badge been replaced by the Flag of Liberia?

Spangulliteti132

Quote from: A.Cow on 23 March, 2024, 06:58:38 AMForgive me if I've missed something here ... but why has his badge been replaced by the Flag of Liberia?
didn't draw this my friend did and it was supposed to be a simplified us flag

Spangulliteti132

also should have said his backstory when i had the chance
. anyway he's from new jersey in the far future of 2028 and works in the njpd and is like a month old, like dredd a test tube baby but a bit scuffed

Spangulliteti132

Here's more my friend made

Just got to the image url because for some reason the other images aren't working

Funt Solo

Quote from: Spangulliteti132 on 27 March, 2024, 09:22:41 PMHere's more my friend made

Just got to the image url because for some reason the other images aren't working

FTFY. It was because the second two were jpeg files, not pngs. In future, try this:

1. Go to the imgur page that is displaying your image.
2. In Windows-Chrome, right-click the image and select "Open image in new tab".
3. In the new tab, copy the URL, which will be the correct URL of the image.

(There are probably ways of achieving the same goal in other OS-browser combos.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Spangulliteti132

Quote from: Funt Solo on 27 March, 2024, 09:46:51 PM
Quote from: Spangulliteti132 on 27 March, 2024, 09:22:41 PMHere's more my friend made

FTFY. It was because the second two were jpeg files, not pngs. In future, try this:

1. Go to the imgur page that is displaying your image.
2. In Windows-Chrome, right-click the image and select "Open image in new tab".
3. In the new tab, copy the URL, which will be the correct URL of the image.

(There are probably ways of achieving the same goal in other OS-browser combos.)
thanks again