Main Menu

2023 Advent Submissions

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2023, 06:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Lambert

Cracking work from everyone again - loving TLS's artwork featuring Dredd on a throne of gifts l8ke some anti-Santa in his grotto. Also loved Dredd's hostile treatment of Father Christmas - warms your heart!
I've yet to read the text entries from TLS and Funt Solo as I've been trying to get my submission finished, but I will now it's done.

QuoteHow did you colour that one (Mean Machine Angel) Andy? It's got a nice texture to it. Very good drawing.

Thank you, Le Fink  :)
It's a mixture of coloured inks and coloured pencils on a slightly textured paper, with a background added digitally.

Andy Lambert

NOT From the Vaults - this is a band new piece for this year's calendar. Apologies for the delay and thanks once again to Colin for stepping in for me on the 12th.
After Mick McMahon and Greg Staples.

Dash Decent

Another dumb derivation from Dash:

(S/D - Santa's Doppelganger)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Judge Woody

JayzusB.Christ

Ukko's on wassailing duties, as the Sessair have a bit of Yuletide craic.

With thanks to Jim Moon and the Hypnogoria podcast, for sending me down an enjoyable rabbit hole of festive traditions.  And apologies for the quality of my rubbish camera phone.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dash Decent

Another derisible daily double-up:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Andy Lambert

pauljholden

Judge Woody

Andy Lambert

Dash Decent

Don't know what to get the kids for Christmas?

Planet Replicas no longer answering the phone?

Don't worry!

We've got you covered with our

Genuine semi-licenced (sort of) replica "official"(R)

costume!

Your children can look just like your their hero

B O D G E   D R E D D

It may look like gardening gloves, paper, and an old ice cream container cut out and decorated with masking tape and cling wrap, but actually it is constructed of our unique (and consequently expensive) material discovery, pure imaginarium (TM).

As long as your children are not allergic to
cut-price artificial simulated polyester,
then this is the deal for you!

Order now!  Our credit card scammers operators and your mortgage lender are standing by.

Your kids will love it!

Please note for legal purposes "Bodge Dredd" and related indica are copyright Bodgy Enterprises and should not be confused with any similarly named and/or dressed heroes.
For sales purposes however, mistake away.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Judge Woody

Barrington Boots

Time for my submission... after some encouragement, and against my better judgement, I've attempted another Klegg-centric choose-your-own-adventure.

This one is easier than last years that nobody could complete - but the jokes are much worse. Can YOU solve a Christmas themed mystery that also involves vampires and... easter eggs?

Fiends of the Easter Front!

(The above is a Google Drive link with read access. You can download it from there, or just follow the link play it online using the sidebar to navigate the paragraphs. It shouldn't take long to play through)

Good luck adventurers, and if you attempt to unravel the tangled web of nonsense fate, I hope you have fun doing so. Cheers all!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Dash Decent

Another disasterous double-up from Dash:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Andy Lambert