Main Menu

2000AD MARCH ART COMP - PUT YOURSELF INTO THE PROG!

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 March, 2012, 10:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Completely ran out of time to actually draw this, but here's mine

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

SuperSurfer

Was determined to enter this time round. Me as a buck toothed kid.

CrazyFoxMachine

TordelBack

uncle fester

Hello all. Thought I'd pop in to give this one a go. More of a 'Thank You' to folks who've helped me get started really. Ended up being a bit wider than can reasonably fit on here, but hey ho.

Emperor

Brilliant!! That is a pack of scurvy dogs if ever I saw one. Round 'em all up and throw away the key!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Pete Wells

CrazyFoxMachine

Don't worry about wideness let's slap the whole big thing on here - (ooerr) looks bloody beautiful I want that printed off and on me wall!

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

CrazyFoxMachine

Right - the competition is ending at midnight so if there are any stragglers - GETTIM 'IN.

Now... this isn't really an entry. This is, well, this is me saying... how profoundly upset I was by the "Get O in the Prog Thread". I would've thought even ONE of you eagle-eyed hive mindsters would've noticed that bar Strontium Dog I WAS FEATURED IN EVERY SINGLE STORY IN PROG 2012.

Apologies to all artists involved. Especially to dear Carlos whose work I could not bring myself to deface ;) Also, there were literally no extraneous characters in that particular episode.

maryanddavid

Well done all, I really like Supersurfers though.

locustsofdeath!

Ha ha, O!!! That's hilarious - especially your cameo in Panel 4!!!