Main Menu

I don't understand the appeal of...

Started by wild-seven, 28 October, 2009, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

I simply do not understand why some people insist on wearing their rubber pants with the studs on the outside, INSIDE, the studs go on the inside.

Filthy little perverts.

Spaceghost

Quote from: Kerrin on 05 June, 2010, 10:23:28 PM
I simply do not understand why some people insist on wearing their rubber pants with the studs on the outside, INSIDE, the studs go on the inside.

Filthy little perverts.
You wear pants? Nazi.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Professah Byah on 05 June, 2010, 04:58:10 PM

Amen.
You know what I also hate?  The combination of pants - or skirts, shorts or jeans - with any kind of upper body garment like a shirt or a sweater, especially when combined with any kind of footwear, headwear or body hair in various combinations just because that's how someone rolls.  

Definately.

I think wearing pants,skirts,shorts and jeans altogether looks stupid especially when its skirts worn with jeans or jeans and shorts together.

I mean what DO they look like ??

Also any of the above WITH body hair is just SO last season Darling !

This season its shaved legs and no shoes with quarter length skirts and a Cowboy hat.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

mogzilla

...girls wearing the ugg boots in summer and lads wearing t-shirts and long shorts WITH A BLOODY BIG WOOLY HAT ON!!!

and theyoung "yuppie" bloke in manchester wearing a crombie style big wooly coat!

Professor Bear

Quote from: spaceghost on 05 June, 2010, 09:34:20 PMOr were you using thinly veiled sarcasm to take the piss out of my light hearted rant? It's hard to tell.

I missed the light hearted tone and got the impression you were off on one.  It just seemed odd to stick the boot into a narrow combination of clothing with practical applications for anyone who lives in a country where it rains 49 weeks of the year.

If you're going to go off on any item of clothing, go off on the tie - an utterly useless bit of clothing with no practical purpose or reason for being.  It can choke you, get caught in mechanisms, doors, get rumpled and make you look untidy - but can it be justified?  Can it fuck.

Spaceghost

you're right. Ties are crap. I'll be damned if I'll apologise for hating leather cowboy hats though. Dreadful.

Professor Bear

Quote from: spaceghost on 06 June, 2010, 12:54:25 AMI'll be damned if I'll apologise for hating leather cowboy hats though. Dreadful.

The thing about brimmed hats is, they're for keeping the rain off your head.  The thing about leather is, it's waterproof.

Oh, I've forgotten where I was going with this...

Spaceghost

Quote from: Professah Byah on 06 June, 2010, 01:08:58 AM
Quote from: spaceghost on 06 June, 2010, 12:54:25 AMI'll be damned if I'll apologise for hating leather cowboy hats though. Dreadful.

The thing about brimmed hats is, they're for keeping the rain off your head.  The thing about leather is, it's waterproof.

Oh, I've forgotten where I was going with this...

The other thing about them is that they make you look like an utter twat. The same effect can be achieved by wearing a Netto carrier bag on your head. This has the added advantage of looking less pretentious and self-conciously eccentric.

Let's not fall out about it though. I don't really care. Except I do a bit...

Spaceghost

I typed that last post night whilst very drunk when it seemed like a funny joke. This morning, in the cold light of day, it makes me look like a prick.

Hope I didn't piss you off, I imagined I was being witty at the time.

Peter Wolf

I typed my last comment while being ever so slightly under the influence.

I dont see the appeal of ties either or suits or dressing smartly.I could tolerate an expensive suit by a fashion designer but otherwise no thanks.Another is that whole black tie get up that you see at Society events or Oscar ceremonies and the like.

Boxer shorts.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Professah Byah on 06 June, 2010, 12:32:02 AM
If you're going to go off on any item of clothing, go off on the tie - an utterly useless bit of clothing with no practical purpose or reason for being.  It can choke you, get caught in mechanisms, doors...

If anyone is in any doubt, remember what happened to Dollar Bill. I shudder just at the thought of it.
:| ;)
STRIKE !!!

mogzilla

being an nhs monkey we are actually banned from wearing them (not that i would mind ) in case any one tries to stangle me so i have a badge on a breakaway lanyard that breaks away eventually when being pulled assumin gt hey dont sneak up behind and strangle you with the badge end!

wild-seven

Denim shorts and thick black tights; if it's cold enough to need tights then it's too cold for hotpants and if it's warm enough for shorts then it's far too warm for tights. Not to mention you'll gain yourself a galloping bout of thrush.
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

nev

Roger Godpleton

All hats are fucking homo-apps that cosseted lamers wear because they're scared of rain and because they know that God hates them and the urge to wear a hat comes as a subconscious hermeneutic of guilt that dictates that aforementioned God is liable to just get bored of them sucking up oxygen and to skydeath them as soon as they go outside.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!