Main Menu

Lawless 2024

Started by GoGilesGo, 17 December, 2023, 08:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoGilesGo

Line up announced for 2024.

The guests confirmed so far are spectacular, and even more mouth-watering is the ...With More to Come coda.

Trooper McFad

Looking forward to this. My annual road trip down from Cal-Hab.

Some creators that I've never met before. Sue and the team do a great job.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

I am going to make it to this one, I am going to make it to this one, I am going to...

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 December, 2023, 10:41:32 AMI am going to make it to this one, I am going to make it to this one, I am going to...

Hope you do it's really good and filled with Tharg's Droids

Marbles

Oh boy that guest list is amazing. I am going to go for the first time ever. My Xmas presents are all cash 💰 for sketches. Can't wait 😛
Remember - dry hair is for squids

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Marbles on 17 December, 2023, 11:34:54 AMOh boy that guest list is amazing. I am going to go for the first time ever. My Xmas presents are all cash 💰 for sketches. Can't wait 😛

If you have the money and time I'd go for the 2 days. The panels are great and the best one is the Droid Draw off if they have one - it's a hoot

Le Fink

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 December, 2023, 10:41:32 AMI am going to make it to this one, I am going to make it to this one, I am going to...
I've not been to one before. It's going to happen this time! Come on!

Barrington Boots

This looks fantastic and I am definitely going - last year I did both days and it really enhanced the experience, I can't recommend it highly enough. I'm excited to annoy meet Simon Fraser.

It's be brilliant to meet some of you guys there for a messageboard meetup. I've hung out with McFad the last couple of years and he is a very cool guy, so go meet him even if you want to avoid me!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 18 December, 2023, 10:54:41 AMThis looks fantastic and I am definitely going - last year I did both days and it really enhanced the experience, I can't recommend it highly enough. I'm excited to annoy meet Simon Fraser.

It's be brilliant to meet some of you guys there for a messageboard meetup. I've hung out with McFad the last couple of years and he is a very cool guy, so go meet him even if you want to avoid me!

Hi Barrington happy to meet up again with you and your good lady.
I too am looking forward to meeting Simon Fraser (my Dante figure is also exited to meet him 😁)

GoGilesGo

couple of extra guests for 2024

Greg Staples and Mike Dorey

GoGilesGo

Lawless guest list gets even more tantalising with two more late additions: D'Israeli and Ian Edginton.

Trooper McFad

That's the tickets bought and I've splashed out on the VIP tickets which gets me and the very good lady into a special prize giving for 10 years of Lawless (as well as the 2 days of the con)
So looking forward to this it's always been brilliant the few times I've dragged the better half down to Bristol.

Now looking forward to meeting up with Barrington Boots and his good lady again 🤞🏻

If anyone else on the board is able to go it would be good to say Hi and put a face to the names.

17 weeks today 😁

GoGilesGo

Just bought my weekender tickets too.

I'll sort out hotel and flights closer to the date.

See you all there

Trooper McFad

Quote from: GoGilesGo on 28 January, 2024, 07:40:33 AMJust bought my weekender tickets too.

I'll sort out hotel and flights closer to the date.

See you all there

Good stuff GoGilesGo just remember to wear a red carnation in your lapel 😂😂😂 and I'll say Hi

Barrington Boots

I'm booked for the weekend also and will see you guys there!

It'd be fantastic to meet any other forum-goers should you attend.
You're a dark horse, Boots.