Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: inkymonkey on 08 February, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Sam Slade, Judge Fish and der Gronk just arrived on my desk! Via Russia Post, no less.

Sam Slade was waiting for me when I got home too.

inkymonkey, did yours come with a Stogie?

The instagram photo posted here a little while ago shows two different-sized cigars in a compartment near Sam's head.  I assumed the big one was Stogie and the other one just a cigar (Freud).  Mine just has two of the smaller sized cigars, so I'm wondering if they changed the design or mine has a slight Quality Control issue.

Here's a blow-up of the instagram photo:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

inkymonkey

Quote from: Dash Decent on 08 February, 2016, 10:56:38 AM
Quote from: inkymonkey on 08 February, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Sam Slade, Judge Fish and der Gronk just arrived on my desk! Via Russia Post, no less.

Sam Slade was waiting for me when I got home too.

inkymonkey, did yours come with a Stogie?

The instagram photo posted here a little while ago shows two different-sized cigars in a compartment near Sam's head.  I assumed the big one was Stogie and the other one just a cigar (Freud).  Mine just has two of the smaller sized cigars, so I'm wondering if they changed the design or mine has a slight Quality Control issue.

Here's a blow-up of the instagram photo:

Yeah, mine was just the two smaller cigars too...

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 08 February, 2016, 12:12:17 AM
3. Is Dredd gonna be stuck with that Bow legged look? I'm hoping that will be corrected.

Someone around here mentioned they had to make adjustments to the Dredd figure so it would sit on the Lawmaster.  I assume that also explains the slightly-too-long arms as well - so he can reach the handlebars while sitting in the right place on the bike.  I guess 3A had to compromise a little to marry up all the elements but they've done a pretty arsom job.

If only the grimace could be toned down a little!  I think I'm going to be singing "I'm Dredd-eye the Sailor Man" everytime I look at this thing.

The blue Lawmaster still looks fantastic.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Mikey

Great to see them arriving! I'll be waiting by my door for the postie then...
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Mardroid

Quote from: Mikey on 08 February, 2016, 11:21:31 AM
Great to see them arriving! I'll be waiting by my door for the postie then...

I get the urge to do that once a month anyway, even if I'm not expecting any mail.

Coincidentally it is always the day before a night of the full moon...*

I tend not to get mail on Mondays that often, although it's not unheard of. But its nice they're on their way.
*I might have made that up.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 08 February, 2016, 12:12:17 AM

3. Is Dredd gonna be stcuk with that Bow legged look? I'm hoping that will be corrected.

I think if you want him to straddle a realistic looking lawmaster, that's inevitable

Mikey

I think it's just how he's been posed, not a permanent stance. And the blue Lawmaster looks incredibly good, but I reckon the black one will do me.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Albion

BPP

Quote from: Dash Decent on 08 February, 2016, 11:13:08 AM

Someone around here mentioned they had to make adjustments to the Dredd figure so it would sit on the Lawmaster.  I assume that also explains the slightly-too-long arms as well - so he can reach the handlebars while sitting in the right place on the bike. 

The arms on the dredd prototype that was used for the pictures were too long - the forearm and gloves will be trimmed back on the shipped version. (According to Greg, again).
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

James Stacey

Quote from: BPP on 08 February, 2016, 01:50:15 PM
The arms on the dredd prototype that was used for the pictures were too long - the forearm and gloves will be trimmed back on the shipped version. (According to Greg, again).
Good to hear. He did look a bit like a Dredd / Don Uggie hybrid.

Albion

I might keep the Gronk at work. He might be useful.  ;)

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

BPP

Gronk is ace. Bit small tho, I had the view he came to about hip height, if not so tall then pelvis at least. But the height of his hair only comes to Deaths knee pad.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd