Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreddzilla

I have an opportunity to pick up Sam Slade, should I pick one up? What's the concensus on this one, buy?

COMMANDO FORCES

Mardroid

Yes, despite my moaning about his too loose boots earlier (which isn't an issue with everyone) it's a lovely, detailed figure.

TheTooN

Sam and I have had a love hate relationship so far but I'd agree with everyone else, definitely worth picking up.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dreddzilla

So how do you think 3A will approach Judge Fire?

inkymonkey

Word from Gregory at 3A this morning...

"Finalizing some details on 1/6th Dredd...

1/12th Giant, Alpha, Satanus, Rojaws, Vintage Blue Dredd with Lawmaster this summer."

Well, we can take the timing with a grain of salt - but that sounds pretty ambitious. And very cool, if it all happens..!

Never thought Satanus would happen, I have to admit!

Dreddzilla

Quote from: inkymonkey on 11 May, 2016, 03:05:35 AM
Word from Gregory at 3A this morning...

"Finalizing some details on 1/6th Dredd...

1/12th Giant, Alpha, Satanus, Rojaws, Vintage Blue Dredd with Lawmaster this summer."

Well, we can take the timing with a grain of salt - but that sounds pretty ambitious. And very cool, if it all happens..!

Never thought Satanus would happen, I have to admit!
Is that the date of release or pre-order?

teckno viking

What of the Black Lawmaster and Dredd release?

Banners

Quote from: teckno viking
What of the Black Lawmaster and Dredd release?

By the time it comes out, Dredd won't be a futuristic lawman, but rather a historic one.

James Stacey

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 11 May, 2016, 12:52:25 AM
So how do you think 3A will approach Judge Fire?
very very slowly

ming

Quote from: inkymonkey on 11 May, 2016, 03:05:35 AM1/12th Giant, Alpha, Satanus, Rojaws, Vintage Blue Dredd with Lawmaster this summer."

1/12 Ro-Jaws is a good call but Alpha is the one I've been waiting for.  Fingers crossed for Wulf somewhere down the line - but I'd be even more happy if we saw Stix, Fly-Eyes Wagner or the Weerd Brothers, though.  I do like me some SD baddies.

Satanus is going to be huge even at 1/12 and selling a three-fingered Tyrannosaur to my palaeontological-detail-oriented boys might be a challenge.  But then they're not the ones who might be buying it I suppose.

teckno viking

QuoteBy the time it comes out, Dredd won't be a futuristic lawman, but rather a historic one.

I have heard this about ThreeA though by GRUD I Drokkin Hope Not.  Trying to be optimistic end of This month!

TheTooN

As I understood it 2 versions of Dredd/Lawmaster are Q2 and on schedule. I'm pleased to know we wont have had to pay for the third set 'or' 1/6th Dredd without having the first in hand to see how well they did.

I honestly dunno where I'd put Satanus, struggling for space now which is why the 1/12th scale appealed so much. Mongrol, Satanus, 3 Lawmasters I'm going to be stuffed without the regular figures or Mezco.

What a thing to have to bitch about tho ! I dont have room for all the 2000ad toys ! :)

teckno viking

An extension to the homestead TheTooN?
That or a scratch built PROWLER TANK hanging from the ceiling (could hold Lawmasters and Judges)?