Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 22 May, 2016, 02:11:51 PM
Will the Vintage Blue Dredd be available for sale without the bike? You know, for those of us that don't want too many bikes

Just send any spare bikes to CF.  He needs a bike pool for his collection.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SIP

Balls. Finally got the funds and just logged on to bambaland to pre order my judge Mortis........no longer on sale. 

Guess death and fear won't be joined by their pal. :'(

chris_askham

I'm sure you'll be able to pick one up further down the line. I just grabbed a Judge Death off Ebay for £40.

SIP

Wow, good purchase sir, had to shell out £65 on death.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: SIP on 24 May, 2016, 08:30:35 PM
Balls. Finally got the funds and just logged on to bambaland to pre order my judge Mortis........no longer on sale. 

Guess death and fear won't be joined by their pal. :'(
This is just one of a few e-tailers that have him up for pre-order. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=THR10174&mode=retail

SIP

Didn't even occur to me to look further afield than bambaland!  Thank you!

Dreddzilla

Quote from: SIP on 25 May, 2016, 05:41:59 PM
Didn't even occur to me to look further afield than bambaland!  Thank you!
Just trying to help my fellow Dreddheads whenever I can. If the intl shipping is too much for you I believe there are at least one or two e-tailers in Europe that have All the upcoming 3a figs for pre-order.

Mardroid

If anyone wants to get a 3a Judge.Death for a reasonable price check out this offer on eBay.

They have a Make Offer option and are willing to negotiate down from their listed price of £54.99. I know because I made an offer myself and their counter-offer was very reasonable.

I declined it myself as I have my eye on another Mezco Dredd offer which I think is too good to pass up.

I swear, the seller is not me.  :lol:

teckno viking

& they accepted £45 YAY and Thanks Mandroid for the link :D

Mardroid

You are welcome. Yes, that was around what they offered me. I made an initial offer of around £40 knowing they would likely make a midway offer, but I was surprised they went that low.

Almost went for it... but as I said... Mezco Dredd. Which I ordered, by the way. I'm glad someone else on this forum benefited. That price isn't far off the initial Bambaland price if I remember correctly.

Dreddzilla

So, will the female figures have rooted hair or sculpted? What's your preference?

Mardroid

Sculpted for me. Rooted hair would make it seem to much like a doll for me. Although I suppose they are almost the same thing.
::)

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Mardroid on 26 May, 2016, 06:24:58 PM
Sculpted for me. Rooted hair would make it seem to much like a doll for me. Although I suppose they are almost the same thing.
::)

I don't even like real clothes on a figure for that very reason. Rooted hair definitely crosses the figure/doll divide.
@jamesfeistdraws

teckno viking

Again Thanks Mandroid and Great you got the Mezco DREDD. Having Four, you won't be disappointed. Standard Black version? B&W? or disco Dredd? 
Just waiting on the Black Lawmaster from Mezco.

I cannot wait for the ThreeA Dredd & Lawmasters, got two ordered of them :D

Mardroid

Quote from: Mardroid on 26 May, 2016, 06:24:58 PM
Sculpted for me. Rooted hair would make it seem to much like a doll for me.

Or "too much like a doll", even. I hate making those silly mistakes.

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 26 May, 2016, 06:28:37 PM
I don't even like real clothes on a figure for that very reason. Rooted hair definitely crosses the figure/doll divide.

I never really thought of that with these new 3a and Mezco figures. I do remember being surprised when I knew they were going that route as I hadn't really encountered it in action figures this size before. I seem to remember having large Lone Ranger and Tonto figures with fabric clothes as a kid.

It doesn't particularly bother me. I thought it a nice touch with the Dredd figures, in fact. But I remember in my repeated attempts to reattach Sam Slade's boots thinking "this wouldn't be so hard if he had sculpted trousers. Silly punching fabric."

He looks good though.

Quote from: teckno viking on 26 May, 2016, 06:41:51 PM
Again Thanks Mandroid and Great you got the Mezco DREDD. Having Four, you won't be disappointed. Standard Black version? B&W? or disco Dredd? 
Just waiting on the Black Lawmaster from Mezco.

I cannot wait for the ThreeA Dredd & Lawmasters, got two ordered of them :D

I ordered the black version. Oh and while I was doing this post I just got the dispatch message for that item!