Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Absolutely wonderful! This is a dream come true!

Atreides

Wow! That's one beautiful dredd figure!  :thumbsup:
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Dash Decent

Perfect!

If they can get the face on the 1/12th scale similar to that, it'll be a winner.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Mikey

Now that my fellow Earthlets, is Judge Dredd. This has been definitely worth the wait! (even if there's a bit more waiting still to do)
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

TheTooN

He does look tiny, but as someone who hasnt yet had the pleasure he'll do me........the little shithead ;)

Good spot Albion.

Mardroid

Quote from: Dash Decent on 22 July, 2016, 08:42:34 AM
Perfect!

If they can get the face on the 1/12th scale similar to that, it'll be a winner.

Yes. I hope the wait means there'll be adjustments. That 1/6 version is perfect... but I don't think I could fork out for that size.

I'd really like to get the Ro-Jaws though. Please 3a, not too soon though. Wait until I'm employed again.  :lol:

TordelBack

That Dredd is utter perfection. Bravo!

SIP

Though I'm thrilled it exists,  I'm not keen on the dredd. His helmet and head are all wrong for me......I actually much prefer the 1/12.  It's a shame they didn't go for a bolland or dillon style helmet to match the rest of his outfit. And for those who didn't like the mezco eagle - THIS is a massive shoulder pad.

Anyway, not a gripe, just not for me in its current form. Pleased for those who like it getting a chance to own a decent 1/6 dredd.

SIP

That mongrol figure looks awesome though.

Mikey

Quote from: SIP on 23 July, 2016, 09:49:44 AM
Though I'm thrilled it exists,  I'm not keen on the dredd. His helmet and head are all wrong for me......I actually much prefer the 1/12.  It's a shame they didn't go for a bolland or dillon style helmet to match the rest of his outfit. And for those who didn't like the mezco eagle - THIS is a massive shoulder pad

I think you can see a mix of artists styles on it, which they've balanced really well - the shoulder pad is pure Ezquerra!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TheTooN

Another pic from the con borrowed from zzzzz on the 3A forum.

TordelBack

So, uh, seeing as I have to have that figure or I may just spend my days licking the screen of my tablet, how much is it likely to cost me..?  Have you mad chaps all pe-ordered the 1/6th version already?

TheTooN

Its not out for pre-order yet mate. Wont be long though, month or 2 tops I hope. I cant remember for sure but $200 rings a bell on price.

Fantastic pic by zzzzz in the 3A Forum. Absolutely perfect !