Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkymonkey

Sounds like I might be in luck too!

Thanks Pete, for helping out (and after your bollocking today), you deserve a big sloppy kiss.

Burdis can give you that, I'll just buy you a beer or several when I get to London next February.

Not Fosters though.

TheTooN

Apparently CS had none at their premises but found one at the factory. Just waiting for an invoice now.

Over the moon, many thanks again Pete !!

TheTooN

TheTooN

Invoice paid, hats off to 3A customer service for checking and getting back to me.

Hope yours is all good Inkymonkey.

Paypal....$1.25/£1 + their fee. They should wear masks  :lol:

inkymonkey

Quote from: TheTooN on 16 August, 2016, 12:03:50 PM
Invoice paid, hats off to 3A customer service for checking and getting back to me.

Hope yours is all good Inkymonkey.

Paypal....$1.25/£1 + their fee. They should wear masks  :lol:

And I too am all paid up.  Excellent! Looking forward to it arriving, Mongrol will tide me over nicely until the imminent arrival of Dredd, Fear and Mortis... ;)

Pete Wells

Glad you got sorted boys! Obviously, your will be the shitty ones that have been kicked around the factory floor, where mine was crafted by Tharg himself, topless.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

TheTooN

My apologies, me Inkymonkey and Pete were grinning. Not meant to be a triumphant post, sorry if you didnt get one fella.

Dreddzilla

From the threeA facebook page about Judge Dredd's release date. " Not this month. We'll have a more accurate shipping update next week. Dredd and Lawmaster have been pushed back a bit. Production/painting samples are being sorted currently. We apologize for the delay, but they'll be worth it. Just takes time."

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm gonna guess October, so they can all be wrapped up for Christmas.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 August, 2016, 05:39:12 AM
I'm gonna guess October, so they can all be wrapped up for Christmas.
I'm really, really, REALLY hoping this means I won't have the same problems with Dredd that I had with Judge Death. :'(

Atreides

The say "Patience is a virtue:)

I can wait, aslong as they make this one far better then Death, playing to much with him made one of his legs detache and belt buckle to loosen. So now its about gentle touching him so he doesnt literally "decay".
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TheTooN

I'm happy to wait until they get it as good as it can be. We'll be seeing this body re-used a lot on future characters so its gotta be right.

We know 3A will get the aesthetics spot on but it needs to be close to Mezco's in terms of articulation and durability to really hit the spot. Death was a looker but my regular version has pretty much disintegrated from posing. Leg pops off, one arm too, both feet fall out of the peg holes, belt buckle has cracked both sides and is now a loose skull held in with blu-tac. Uniform degrading too, it kinda suits him but thats not the point. I've barely touched the c/b one for fear of the same thing happening. Its still a fantastic figure, dont get me wrong but Dredd needs to be a big improvement.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Atreides on 19 August, 2016, 06:22:50 AM
The say "Patience is a virtue:)

I can wait, aslong as they make this one far better then Death, playing to much with him made one of his legs detache and belt buckle to loosen. So now its about gentle touching him so he doesnt literally "decay".

Rememberer, you cannot kill what does not live....

Dreddzilla

Quote from: TheTooN on 19 August, 2016, 09:25:30 AM
I'm happy to wait until they get it as good as it can be. We'll be seeing this body re-used a lot on future characters so its gotta be right.

We know 3A will get the aesthetics spot on but it needs to be close to Mezco's in terms of articulation and durability to really hit the spot. Death was a looker but my regular version has pretty much disintegrated from posing. Leg pops off, one arm too, both feet fall out of the peg holes, belt buckle has cracked both sides and is now a loose skull held in with blu-tac. Uniform degrading too, it kinda suits him but thats not the point. I've barely touched the c/b one for fear of the same thing happening. Its still a fantastic figure, dont get me wrong but Dredd needs to be a big improvement.
How is the uniform degrading? You mean the faux fabric or the plastic bits?