Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Those photos are great, looks to be another fantastic action figure from 3A.

Hope it won't be too long before delivery and excited to hear what 3A have planned for the 2000AD line next!

Hope progress is being made with Judge Fire! :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

TheTooN

Love the artic in the boots, big 1up over Mezco for that. I'd like to see holes in the soles for a footpeg tho, really helped with action poses on Mezco. Still unsure if the zip will close without pulling the badge taut. I guess thats CF's voice still booming in my head  :lol:

Love the sculpt on the pads, boots and gloves, hopefully the 'shinyness' is more flash on the camera than anything but stood next to Mezco's its hard to tell. Still think the forearms look a bit long, hands a bit big and MKII enormous but those are hardly big issues, overall it looks fantastic. Hope to see some pics of him sat 'properly' on the bike soon.

I've never been so pissed off to be going away on holiday, chances of it arriving beforehand are slim to none meaning no Dredd for Xmas. Still I spose its something to look forward to coming home from Florida for other than the weather.

BPP is spot on about the import taxes. Due for sure but to date I've had nothing from any Bambaland purchases. Snoopers charter might be a bit early to catch us this year  ::) :ssh:

Hopefully we'll see some other 'artist appearance' figures in 1:6th Inkymonkey. I'd absolutely love to have Ron Smith, Carlos and McMahon variants to go with Bolland's.

shaolin_monkey

I definitely prefer the 3A version, but if someone was to give me the Mezco one for Xmas I would say 'Thank you very much, sorry all I gave you was a cruddy jumper', and immediately put him in a pride of place position on my 2000AD shelf.

Dreddzilla

Anyone else a tad worried the Elbow/Knee pads are made of soft rubber? I don't know about you guys, but items made from rubber seem to have a bad track record of deteriorating rather fast over time.  :think:

Examples being various Transformers and Hot Toys licensed figures. Plus, dust sticks to rubber like a mutha'drokker unless it's behind glass.

teckno viking

Its the big Issue within 1/6th too Rubber and leather type materials.

Guess we will have to see but Mezco pads on instead if worried as they come off the figure?

Till in hand I still think possibly best will be mix up of Both brands and some creativity. Though we will see.
I alas am not sold on 3A face, though then not sold on Mezco either. So looking at options or sculpt a new lower face maybe.

So Michael is doing the review on the Lawmaster next so hopefully see that today. The Million Drokking Cred question being..."Can ThreeA Dredd actually sit properly on the Lawmaster". Though I hope he tries the Mezco Dredd too (seeing as he has one).

teckno viking

Oh TOON  don't give up hope.

I get a lot of stuff from HK, China, Japan etc. Chinese track Never works or is so lagged behind mate. 

Yesterday I got my VORTEX TOYS 1/12 figure (Very much ThreeA type) from China and tracking still has it in China ;)

TheTooN

I wont give up hope mate ;) Problem is the Royal Mails service to hold mail for you has to be in place 5 days prior meaning I need to set it up by the 6th to make sure its operating the Monday after I go away.

If it arrives before I go its a bonus but I'm not expecting it. Hopefully my guy in the US can ship the Navy blue Mezco to my hotel so I wont be Dredd free when you lot are opening and having fun.

Dreddzilla

Well, good news and bad news.

Good news, I received my Judge Dredd Comic Version (B & W) With Lawmaster Deluxe set (all 3) and in beautiful box and card MINT condition, easily C9 + on the grading scale.

Bad news, IT WAS HALF MY ORDER!  >:( I ordered 3 additional B&W's as well as 3 Standard Dredd and Lawmasters so what's the deal!?

lincnash

Maybe your Postal service working on several packages ?.

With the generally positive reviews on final product, I've ordered standard Dredd.
Hurry up Postie I want a happy Christmas.  :)

Banners

Tracking says mine's now with Parcelforce—yay! Maybe they'll all arrive tomorrow (ie. Thurs)...??

(Although I could be misinterpreting the interface).

inkymonkey

Got the first bit of my order today - of course the rest will arrive tomorrow while my missus is at home, this is going to take some explaining...  :o

I'm not going to crack these babies open, waiting for a standard set to arrive. But they look great, and are very well packaged!

dweezil2

Quote from: inkymonkey on 01 December, 2016, 12:17:15 AM
Got the first bit of my order today - of course the rest will arrive tomorrow while my missus is at home, this is going to take some explaining...  :o

I'm not going to crack these babies open, waiting for a standard set to arrive. But they look great, and are very well packaged!

Great pics!

I wished I'd ordered the black and white one now!!!!  :(
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Mardroid

That's quick! I was expecting orders arrive in a week or so, although I guess there's no reason they should with air delivery, etc.

My tracking still just shows the Chinese side of the journey with no record of the number with ParcelForce yet. No problem, I guess they send them in batches and I think I left it a couple of days before I actually ordered it (I can't quite remember. It was sooo looooooong ago :lol: ) so no rush. I've waited this long.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: dweezil2 on 01 December, 2016, 12:25:06 AM
Quote from: inkymonkey on 01 December, 2016, 12:17:15 AM

Great pics!

I wished I'd ordered the black and white one now!!!!  :(
You really don't know what you are missing with the Black and SILVER (to be more accurate) version because it IS BEAUTIFUL! It's a good thing I bought multiples for the second hand market, BWHAHAHA!  :lol:

Dash Decent

Dredd and Lawmaster have arrived in Oz! (Of course, it could be Dandontdare's!)

The kicker is - it's now my Christmas present and I have to put it away for another 23 days!

I think I'd better just have a look at it to make sure it hasn't got damaged it transit or anything....
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.