Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Anyone else not got an email or tracking details yet...?

(I mean other than people who didn't order one of course!)

teckno viking

Well Seems Bambaland orders did not go first, as seen several people show theirs (on FB) and got via other online retailers :/

Geoff

Thanks, ordered mine through Bambaland.  Will wait and see..

Dreddzilla

Update, I now have all but 3 figures of my order here. Pretty sure I'll get those sometime next week.  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

They're here and poor Pete, if only he'd waited, he could've had 3A Dredd arrive at the end of his cinematic masterpiece.

flip-r mk2

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 December, 2016, 09:25:09 AM
They're here and poor Pete, if only he'd waited, he could've had 3A Dredd arrive at the end of his cinematic masterpiece.

Pete could always release an extended (ooooeerr missus) version for xmas eve  :lol:

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Dandontdare

Door bell rang, big white van outside ... so I raced downstairs ... and am now looking afterr some new shoes for the girl in one of the other flats.

TheTooN

First few minutes with comic book Dredd. Kneepad popped off 1st time I bent a leg and it had a dislocated hip right out of the packaging that I'm struggling to put back in place under the suit.

Take it easy you openers ! He is beautiful tho :)

TheTooN

Emails sent to 3A CS - Cant locate a hip peg under the suit, maybe its pushed up inside the torso as theres nothing loose floating around in there. So disappointed :(

Mardroid

Quote from: Dandontdare on 03 December, 2016, 11:25:54 AM
Door bell rang, big white van outside ... so I raced downstairs ... and am now looking afterr some new shoes for the girl in one of the other flats.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ah well, at least you have a door bell. We've got two in the new place, but neither work! I hope the parcelforce chap gives the door a good spanking. Or they leave a card at the very least.

TheTooN

Dodgy leg on the other side of the bike, its a beautiful piece no arguments. Fingers crossed CS can help me fix him up.

SIP

moly

Thetoon any chance of a pic with threea next to the mezco bike cheers

TheTooN

I love 3A's bike, I love 3A's Dredd despite the gammy leg. I do think the bikes a bit too small for the figure though, said it right from the first previews. Sat the Mezco on it out of curiosity and it was like a scooter.

I display the Mezco's with the figures on the stands not the bikes and I have no problem doing the same with 3A's, its not a big deal for me personally. Bikes gorgeous, feels sturdy and the paint apps really well done. Not got any of the AG1 batteries yet to test the lights. Off to poundland in the morning !

For anyone who cares about such things...the bikes box still has an error on it. Says 7 batteries required but the sheet of paper inside says 6. Again its no biggie but it did make me grin  ;)

Shipper was bashed in one end as well, the card and the box had battle damage. I must be the unluckiest Drokker in town. Maybe I deserve it for being critical  ::) Hopefully the regular set will get through in better condition when it arrives.

moly

The black and white threea bike and dredd look really good looking forward to receiving my regular edition next week