Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreddzilla

Quote from: teckno viking on 04 December, 2016, 03:30:59 PM
Great photos and the 3A Lawmaster looks amazing, just shame about undersized. 

It's not undersized it's 'Compact'. ;)

teckno viking

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 05 December, 2016, 12:14:13 AM
Quote from: teckno viking on 04 December, 2016, 03:30:59 PM
Great photos and the 3A Lawmaster looks amazing, just shame about undersized. 

It's not undersized it's 'Compact'. ;)

HAHAHAHA Or CADET sized!

Pete Wells

Quote from: TheTooN on 04 December, 2016, 04:24:27 PM
How fiddly were those batteries :crazy: Poundland for anyone on the hunt.

I hear you brother! It took an age to get the buggers in, especially with excited, trembling hands! :lol:

teckno viking

Knock at the door and........................ My next two issues of the MEGA Collection. HAPPY & Sad all rolled into one LOL

COMMANDO FORCES

I had to go through my orders with a fine tooth comb, just to check which is which. I was expecting the Dredd and Lawmaster set to be in one box, so when they were not, that threw me. Still waiting on at least 4 more boxes :D

teckno viking

Ahh so ordered Dredd & Lawmaster, may not actually arrive like that?

Also John, if these fall to the SELL section, My Justice Dept likes to advance acknowldge interest in Standard Dredd/Lawmasters ;)  Just saying.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm gonna have a play with them before I decide which items join the sale, although I've still not opened the boxes and blister packs that have arrived. Waiting on them all to arrive before I mess about!

Mardroid

Post came a short while ago. There were two letters for other members of the household, and a parcel outside the front door.....

...containing cat food along with a note from RSPCA saying they'd be around on Tueday to leave some cat traps.* Annoying thing is, because they delayed sending the food, I forked out last week myself for a bunch of cans and biscuits that I can't really afford right now.

*Long story, but basically we inherited some semi-stray cats with the house we've just moved into. The previous residents only informed us with a note when we had moved in. Actually I'm rather fond of the little rascals, and wasn't too fussed about feeding them myself, (apart from it making my credit card bill larger as I have no wages or savings**) but the Woman of the House*** isn't keen on pets or, more accurately in this case,  half stray fur-balls who just use us for food service. I can't really  blame her. The previous homeowners were taking the Michael. They claimed the cat's were strays they were feeding, but neighbours reckon they were actually their the former owners'  pets who went a bit feral.

**I ordered these expensive 3a (and one Mezco) toys when I was employed, I hasten to add.

***Not mine. My dad's, so technically my step-mother, although we don't have a mother\son relationship as I was in my early twenties when they married. A good woman, to be fair.

Dash Decent

Quote from: teckno viking on 05 December, 2016, 11:37:35 AM
Ahh so ordered Dredd & Lawmaster, may not actually arrive like that?

My Dredd & Lawmaster arrived in a cardboard box that had checkboxes on the side, something like:
[ ] Standard Dredd & Lawmaster
[ ] Comic Dredd & Lawmaster.
Inside the box are two items; Dredd on his card backing and the Lawmaster in it's own branded box.  Inside it was a fantastic Lawmaster and an amazing amount of specially-cut padding.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

shaolin_monkey

teckno viking

Well Here's hoping tomorrow for my Birthday then that some of my stuff arrives.

James Stacey

Mardroid

I'm just hoping that when the parcel chap comes, that he gives the door a good knock after pressing the mute doorbell. :lol:

There's no indication via tracking that Parcelforce have received ed yet. There is also a web error reported suggesting I probably shouldn't worry about that.

Pete Wells

Bah, got my bike but STILL no figures! I ordered at least one of everything so it just seems totally random how some people have some things and others don't. Harrumph!

moly

Got my lawmaster and dredd today and it is a think of beauty delicate beauty though still trying to work out how to change the hands as the pegs seem connected to the hands attached