Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: moly on 05 December, 2016, 06:38:55 PM
Got my lawmaster and dredd today and it is a think of beauty delicate beauty though still trying to work out how to change the hands as the pegs seem connected to the hands attached

Yes, there's mention of that in the review above. The reviewer gives some advice, although it seems rather fiddly to me. For your convenience:

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 30 November, 2016, 06:05:58 AM
The first review is out and it's looking good!  http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-113016a.htm

TheTooN

When you want to swap the hands out, the upper glove/sleeve naturally slides towards the wrist which doesnt leave enough of the peg exposed. Slide the upper glove up the arm and hold it in place while you put the new one on. Works easy enough but it does seem a fiddle at first.

Dont be scared to force them on or off, if it was possible to break them I'm sure with my luck they would have by now  :rolleyes:

Same deal with the boots, popped the foot off on the broken leg, slid the upper boot/sleeve off to try to get the leg out and see what was wrong. I wouldnt advise it unless you have issues though as its a toughy to get them back on the leg without forming wrinkles around the calves. I did eventually get it all smooth again but it took a while. I think its well worth the fuss, such a bonny figure.

TheTooN

In a continuation of bad luck, trip to the USA has been postponed. Had problems in my left ear for 3 months, GP advised olive oil to clear ear wax.....4 weeks....ear infection....2 weeks....continue drops...

3rd visit....could be a blocked Eustachian tube ?....nasal spray....4 weeks. Hearing loss has gone but constant whistling. Asked GP if I could fly ? Sure but you might get a burst eardrum so take pain relief.....DOH !

Advised I let the travel insurance folks know which I did and they promptly cancelled cover. You couldnt make it up ! On the upside I'll be here when the regular set arrives, Fear and Mortis too (shipping now) Huzzah !!! Silver lining in every cloud and all that  :thumbsup:

Dreddzilla

Have yet to receive my last 3 figures, here's hoping I get them this week.  :-\

inkymonkey

Just received notification from 3A that Judge Fear has shipped... :)

lincnash

"Dear Customer,

Shipping Information of Order No: ******

Product Description: 2000ad JUDGE FEAR 1/12th×1

The Parcel has been shipped, and tracking number is: LX*********

Best regards,

3A/Threezero"

and very good news it is too ..... :)

Banners

So, to the people who've had their Dredd+Lawmaster sets, did the tracking info change ahead of them arriving, as my info hasn't moved in a week? Cheers.

teckno viking

I have Fear and Mortis coming from BBTS as pre ordered from them. So hopefully Both shipping this month together as still listed.

As for bambaland orders, Still nada but hey It's my Birthday so as One set at least was a Birthday present last year, would be Karma to have at least one set arrive today :D  Hopefully

TheTooN

Happy Birthday fella, fingers crossed the postie brings you some Dredd goodness today.

I'm about to strip comic book Dredd down, CS have said they will send me a replacement body. I've done it with Sam but I'm still a little bit worried. More to follow.

James Stacey

Quote from: Banners on 06 December, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
So, to the people who've had their Dredd+Lawmaster sets, did the tracking info change ahead of them arriving, as my info hasn't moved in a week? Cheers.
Ive not received mine yet but it's updated to say it's been handed to a UK carrier as of 4am this morning (thanks Google Translate). Dredd on the way, Fear on the way. What a time to be alive.

inkymonkey

Quote from: Banners on 06 December, 2016, 09:07:56 AM

No, but that's pretty standard for China Post. It's been like that for every parcel I've had handled by them.

jacob g

Yes, no one should care for tracking number in this case (updates) other than possible complaint if the package is lost.
margaritas ante porcos

Dandontdare

no packages yet, but I also got an email that Fear is shipping.

TheTooN

Judge Dredd catches the Jigsaw disease !

Pics of him broken down for anyone curious. Peg snapped off at the hip and was in between the ribcage and pelvis. Could have been me when I tried to put it back on but I didnt feel anything go at the time.

Pelvis looks like its glued to the belt at the back so not sure how I'll get it out, or a new body back in.

Off to CS again for next step.

SIP

Seeing that picture will make me take extra care with my 3a figures - the joints look flimsy.