Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Plus you know Keep it 1/12th scale 3A could market and sell (in 2 parts) First the KILL DOZER followed by the LAND RAIDER ;)

Now how many 2000ad fans, 1/12th scale fans would flip at that?  Plus saves me having to scratch build one hahahaha

teckno viking

Well CS have instructed me to Destroy this Lawmaster for my replacement to be sent.

Such ashame but there you go. However does NOT stop me having some fun first!

CODE 99

teckno viking

ABC Mongrel wanted to Help take the Lawmaster apart!

teckno viking

Never thought I would do any photos like this But when given free reign as replacement will be coming, who couldn't have a little fun first LOL

Have some fun photos that I doubt anyone else will be following me with ahahha

Dreddzilla

Quote from: teckno viking on 24 January, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Never thought I would do any photos like this But when given free reign as replacement will be coming, who couldn't have a little fun first LOL

Have some fun photos that I doubt anyone else will be following me with ahahha
Did you use 2 different cameras? Noticed the ones with the LM going nova were cloudy.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: teckno viking on 24 January, 2017, 07:37:41 PM
ABC Mongrel wanted to Help take the Lawmaster apart!

I don't remember Mega City One having a pink princess castle  ;) Could possibly be Elton John block? :lol:
Looks like you had fun!

lincnash

SMUSH !!

What was the Lawmaster problem Teck ?.
You would think for good customer relations, "aah just keep it".
Strange CS would request to destroy it before a replacement.

Looks pretty smashed up, beyond all repair.
I doubt if any boarders here would have the skills to fix it  ;).

teckno viking

@Dreddzilla.  All taken with my NOTE 4 phone mate. I tried to focus on the explosion light and closed curtains. Was hard to make some of the image out so used Photo Brightness to lighten. Hence 2 styles.

I do need get a decent camera though sometime LOL

@Rogue Judge, Yep Elton John Block in the background over on Parkway & Monster High LOL

@LincnashOZ,  Yeah was surprised myself to be told to destroy it. Moreso as Scott (TOON) did not get a request like that over the Busted Dredd figure.  Ahh well let me do some fun photos that lets face it would NEVER have happened LOL

As for the Tech issue. One of the headlights did not work & that made it that little harder to do this as Aesthetically, she was still a Beauty.

Sent photos of the busted up Lawmaster Inc some of Action ones to CS and told thank you for complying with their request & now Just waiting on Tracking info.

lincnash

The crime issSSsss ppppublic nudity....
My own ssSssentanccccee issSSSs DEATH......

So surprised at the "under uniform" detail Death has.
I think he needs a few "lincnash tweaks".

teckno viking

Whoooooooaaaaah!

Awesome lincnashOZ for the stripped Death image.

I foresee FINK is coming!

lincnash

Quote from: teckno viking on 05 February, 2017, 11:12:31 AMI foresee FINK is coming!
;)
Not really willing to confirm a better 'ole has been found and pizens-a-brewin' as we type.

A 3A style teaser perhaps ?.

COMING SOON FROM lincnash !!!

:)

teckno viking

lincnash

To my way of thinking, every figure should have multiple accessories.
Poo to multiple pairs of hands.

lincnash

From a 3A, Bolland inspired JUDGE DEATH....
3A and lincnash present a McMahon inspired FINK ANGEL !.
Progress shots only.

The headsculpt is so Drokkin hard.
I am on my second attempt already.

teckno viking

Loving It :D
So you adding a thin veil (skin) over the Death headsculpt for a little more flesh or totally new head?