Main Menu

The Zarjaz & Dogbreath Thread.

Started by Bolt-01, 09 July, 2010, 11:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 13 January, 2012, 01:47:38 PM
Really exceited as I got the linework for the cover for Zarjaz 14 last night. Classic character by a classic artist. You're gonna love it!

Yes. Yes you are.

bluemeanie

consider me intrigued

*strokes beard thoughtfully*

The Legendary Shark

I think I know who and what. If I do know, then the same who is doing the cover for the "Thank You, Ron" project. If I don't know, then it's somebody else and they aren't.

By the way, the project still needs lots of contributions...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bolt-01

Well, I can now reveal to you all the beauty of a cover that decorates the mighty ZARJAZ 14!

The astoundingly talented Colin MacNeil once again graces us with his talent. This time Colin brings Devlin Waugh with him for his first Zarjaz cover.

Zarjaz 14 is officially released on March 1st, but I'll have copies for sale at Cardiff the week before for those lucky enough to see me there!

CrazyFoxMachine

Absolutely superb - his chunkier new style (seen a bit in the PJ story last year and in Strange & Darke) is bloody gorgeous and works so well with computer colouring :D Can't wait to pick this one up... !

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Don't the Japanese have a word for this sort of thing?  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 January, 2012, 12:28:52 PM
Don't the Japanese have a word for this sort of thing?  ;)

shokushu goukan, well kida
DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

As of today, the new crop are all ready to be printed (apart from Zarjaz 14, which is ready to be collected) so with that I'm finally able to share...

Dogbreath 25, by Stewart Moore.

This is a seriously good comic, and I know I always say that, but the sheer quality of the strips this issue is astounding.

I'll be posting the full contents in the next week, and there should be early copies available for the Cardiff Expo.

TordelBack

Ooh that does look lovely!

Coincidentally, I was sorting out and boxing up various heaps of my comics today, and in the process paused to admire my little collection of Zarjaz.  Really is a quality book.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

satchmo

Scrotnig! Loving Middenface's expression, that's a caption competition if I ever saw one  :)

Van Dom

There's a sweet couple of covers right there, especially the MacNeil one.....Flaming Nora thats good!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

CrazyFoxMachine

Jon Haward's Slaine cover for Zarjaz - he's been showing it on Twitter. Sexified.

Bolt-01

That is indeed bloody lovely.

That, my dear spoilered masses, is a WIP for the cover of Zarjaz 16, on sale in November, which does indeed feature a Jon Haward Slaine strip.