Main Menu

Dredd 3D art concept from Jock!

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2012, 03:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

After the screening Alex said he was interested in exploring Chopper as a law vs. anarchy kind of way. I can't see how this would fit into a Cursed Earth-style setting though...

CYCLOPZ

I think he said in an interview that he would use Chopper as a bookend in the movie, which I take as he is the catalyst for the democracy storyline. It could even be that he's thinking of mixing in Oz with Cursed Earth and Origins, maybe Chopper sky surfing his way across America.

Goaty

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 September, 2012, 07:15:08 AM
After the screening Alex said he was interested in exploring Chopper as a law vs. anarchy kind of way. I can't see how this would fit into a Cursed Earth-style setting though...

Trust in Alex ;)

Spaceghost

He said that in answer to my question on the forum Q&A.

The Chopper story would open and close the film with a Cursed Earth/Origins middle section featuring the Angel Gang and Satanus (!).

I asked him about it at the screening and he said there would be "a lot more Chopper if I get to do another one". I bloody hope he does.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Steve Green

I do like this.

Compact, beefy, with nods to the comic version.

Michaelvk

The one I based the design on, the original concept that production went for, had a readout and site assembly, and no dial..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

IAMTHESYSTEM

Blimey it was a glock. Super design Michaelvk.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Michaelvk

That (above image) wasn't mine.. That one's Jock's.. But yes, there's a Glock under all that.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Mardroid

I looked at the pistol in the 'based on' screen and wondered since the guns look completely different. A small pistol and what is essentially a chunky sub machine pistol.

Then I looked at the grip and trigger and saw it. Interesting....