Main Menu

Where's doze African Judges stories to be found?

Started by Carlsborg Expert, 30 October, 2006, 07:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

I have a nice idea for the African Judges in a fan story. Absolutely not informed about these characters.

Could do with help in which progs they appear in and any special continuity they may have with Megas City and the Joe.

Beer credits will be handed out to any who do help.

Please.

Macaroni Rothwell.

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Concrete Block 15

Following the Credit Wars in the late 21st Century - and a nuclear conflict which devestated the continent - Africa is slowly being put back together, but the prescence of dozens of widely differing governments and philosophies has made this process very difficult. The Pan African Compromise pledged free trade and passage between most of these regions and created a Pan-African Judge force to prevent crimes all over the continent.
Judge Kwame Assengai is the experienced leader of one of the many Judge Squadswhich patrol the dangerous African terrain, hunting down ivory poachers and trying to maintain law and order in general. His Squad has an unusually diverse spread of cultures, beliefs, and nationalities, which gives them an edge in many situations - something they often need desperately, since many of the Pan-African states still refuse to recognise the Judges' authority.

Courtesy of Mike Butcher's The A-Z Of Judge Dredd, Hamlyn 1995.

I hereby claim my beer credits!    

judge dreddd

Dudley

Sort of self-pimping, but have you seen the interview on 2000adreview with Siku?  That's got a bunch of background information on it.

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/features/interviews/2004/siku/siku1.shtml" target="_blank">Siku speaks