Main Menu

chatting online

Started by sheridan, 19 May, 2021, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

The following link will expire in 7 days (so early on Thursday morning).

Not entirely sure how they work, but I think the first one will take you to the text channel and the second to the voice channel.

text

voice

The channels will be there between now and next week (I think) but I won't be there live until 21:00 next Wednesday, and I'll stay around for about two hours.  Attend in text form only, audio or with the full video experience.

Funt Solo

Thanks, Sheridan - nice to meet you and Rackle - good nerd chat. Maybe Discord will be less choppy - that whole Atlantic Ocean thing was causing a bit of lag for me.

One thing I blethered about but didn't expand on was this cool artifact: D&D Rules Cyclopedia.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Doctor Alt 8

I used to enjoy those meetings to. However I used to have terrible connection problems. I suppose I could rejoin when visiting Adrian as he has a proper internet and he could join in to...

sheridan

Damnit - forgot about this - the plan was to log on at 21:00 and if Funt Solo is free at 22:00 (due to timezone stuff) then it'd all be set up by the time they were available.  Well, I'm logged in now so the second part of the plan is working...

Funt Solo

Ah - got to skip it this week - I fell into the Regened prog and now I've got some IRL missions.  :)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

sheridan

No worries - discord appears to work (both the web and app versions).