Main Menu

Hello!

Started by HOLLAND46, 01 December, 2008, 08:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLLAND46

Hello all, brand new to the forum and would welcome your opinions and feedback on the images below. They were produced by myself and a very talented chap called Stephen who has been a close friend for longer than I care to recall. we grew up on a strict diet of Bisley and Kev Walker and are both big fans of the publication. At the moment we have no plans to take this any further but would love to hear what you hardend fans think of our stuff, good or bad.

with regards, Mark H.  :D

Bouwel

Liking those a lot...and welcome :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Dr Feeley Good

Very Nice !!! and welcome....

Dandontdare

Those are really good. Particularly like the blood-flecked daystick! I hope to see you guys in the monthly art comp.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Hi there! Great art too!!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Kerrin

Hello! Great pics, looking forward to seeing more.

The Crime Isss Life

When is the monthly art comp? great stuff by the way!
Would that I could sssentance you a thousssand timesss..

Dandontdare

Quote from: "The Crime Isss Life"When is the monthly art comp? great stuff by the way!
It's monthly. :lol:

Seriously, entries and votes for the November comp currently being tallied here: November Art Comp. The theme this month was 2000ad in the style of the great artists. The winner gets to choose the topic for December's comp, and the nice Mr Campbell organises it all and tallies the votes.