Main Menu

Hello from Gibson Quarter...I'm here!!

Started by Gibson Quarter, 05 January, 2009, 02:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gibson Quarter

Hi Gang,

Just wanted to say Hello! I'm new to the board, but certainly not new to Rebellion, Dredd and the megazine.

Nice to meet you folks!

All the best,

Gibson

//http://www.comicspace.com/gibsonquarter/

Grant Goggans

Howdy, Gibson!  Kick your shoes off and set a spell!

Richmond Clements

Welcome sir!

You should have a go at the art comps.

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Bolt-01

Well well well, Mr Quarter finally shows up here.

Nice to see you.

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Kerrin

Dandontdare

Hi there - seems like you're already known to some of the guys - are you part of that Scottish Small Press Mafia that we all know and fear?

Bolt-01

Heh, nah.

Gibson is from far flung Canada. He is too good for small press really, but he is too nice to tell me to leave him alone.

Tiplodocus

I'll vouch for his pencil and inky goodness.

Time for a public vote of thanks for that bang up brilliant job you did on MEANWHILE back in Futurequake issue whenever.

Oh and cheers for doing a brilliant Gnasher for my son at Moniaive many years ago.

And welcome to the board.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Gibson Quarter

Heh. Canada?

Maybe...but I prefer to let people THINK I'm part of the Scottish mafia, 3rd kilt brigade!  It makes me seem a bit cooler somehow.

I've been known to draw some Futurequake Strips, and Also to do 'War on Drugs' with Alan Grant.

//http://www.comicspace.com/gibsonquarter/

I'm hopeful that if all goes well, that Matt will tire of telling me I'm not QUITE ready, and let me at a Future Shock story this year!  

Cheers,
GQ

Dandontdare

Those WOD pages are really nice - I'll look forward to that inevitable Future Shock!