Main Menu

Program 1898 - The Mother of all nightmares...

Started by IronGraham, 06 September, 2014, 10:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronGraham

not a review just wondering if anyone else has had the last two pages of the program stuck together?

I've contacted the droids about this.
We're werewolves not swearwolves

Pete Wells

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 06 September, 2014, 12:08:35 PM
No pages stuck together here.

Unlike some other magazines I can't mention  ;)

Yeah, Eamon REALLY likes his Train Spotter Monthly Magazine.

ZenArcade

I assume you got a comic not a cumic????  Ok that was crude! Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Link Prime

IndigoPrime

Quote from: IronGraham on 06 September, 2014, 10:39:56 AMnot a review just wondering if anyone else has had the last two pages of the program stuck together? I've contacted the droids about this.
Yep—same here. I guess there was a dodgy batch.

ZenArcade

What a cover....we are being spoiled. Z (cheers eamonn)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 September, 2014, 12:19:46 PM
Quote from: eamonn1961 on 06 September, 2014, 12:08:35 PM
No pages stuck together here.

Unlike some other magazines I can't mention  ;)

Yeah, Eamon REALLY likes his Train Spotter Monthly Magazine.

Yeah, but it's only when it features steam trains. The sight of all those pounding pistons and hot, spuming funnels ...
Which, now I think of it, reminds me of my local Greggs.

Colin YNWA

Mine had a bit of extra goo on it. Not the last two pages but the first and a couple inside. Still didn't course too much of a problem.

Inside the slight eb and flow that you expect from a steady solid line-up. The Dredd fair charges to a conclusion, there's some great touches and if certainly a blockbuster BUT its all a bit of a shame after the far more interesting promise of the first couple of parts. Aquila continues to leave me a little cold as did the ending to Jaegir. I think both might fare better on re-read whenever I get the chance. Black Shuck continues to be fine entertainment and Brass Sun was easily thrill of the week with this rip snorting part.

Proudhuff

Had some stickage on the first page, no idea why.

Unusual cover, should stand out on the newsstands

Nerve Centre; The GReenie droid continues tightens his grip on Thargs bits with the announcment of The Alienist in the up and coming Winter Special. Prog 1900 sounds like we will all need our thrillpower circuits double checked and insulated. Block Judge, Stickleback and Kingdom!

Dredd: [spoiler]All is revealed and a punch in the throat! [/spoiler] glad old Joe still has the wherewithall to do this stuff.

Thargshop: £25? that might have to be a xmas pressie

Aquila: and so it came to pass, I'm assuming that [spoiler]changes everything and the new god is....the carpenter fellow?[/spoiler]

Brass Sun: Not too sure about that Iron Man, he seems to have just dropped in, have I missed something as usual?

Aw Shucks: since I got the Meltdown Man image stuck in my noggin can't warm to this, sorry its me not you.

Jaegir:
Finishes with a nice cliffhanger, love the hardware in this and the fact we end up cheering the Norts. Glad to hear she will return in the Bumper Xmas prog.
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Quote from: Proudhuff on 08 September, 2014, 11:38:52 AM
Nerve Centre; The GReenie droid continues tightens his grip on Thargs bits with the announcment of The Alienist in the up and coming Winter Special. Prog 1900 sounds like we will all need our thrillpower circuits double checked and insulated. Block Judge, Stickleback and Kingdom!

Yes, that does look very interesting - art by Emma Beeby, but I've no idea what it's all about.

James Stacey

I suspect its co written by GRennie and Emma Beeby not that she is illustrating it

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Darren Stephens

Aces cover this week. Superb. Top thrill for me was Jaegir. Amazing artwork and a gripping story. What more could you ask for?
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^