Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - The Out vs. The Order Rd 3 Heat 34

Started by Colin YNWA, 06 June, 2022, 06:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 08 June, 2022, 10:01:19 AM
Quote from: sintec on 08 June, 2022, 08:56:42 AMI'm not sure The Out really knows where it's going but I'm not sure that really matters when it's such an enjoyable ride.
I dunno. I get the feeling from interviews that Abnett has plotted an arc, but he's influenced heavily by the artist when it comes to where the journey goes between those points. I do like its sense of freedom immensely, and never quite knowing what's going to happen, yet it all remaining coherent. (By contrast, The Order has that sense of not knowing what's next, but unlike The Out—or, say Red Seas—it just doesn't hang together anymore.)

While I think there is a plan, from interviews as you say I almost wish there wasn't. And they were drifting along as Cyd is and discovering as they go.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

This one is pretty much the same as the other vote today! Boy oh boy can The Order divide opinion, some hate it as they find it befuddling. Some think its better than The Out! I love it so am chuffed it got some support but then its not a great as The Out which is something else again. And second entrant in the 20+ club after so long. A really strong performance from a just magnificent thrill and

The Out

will be searching for vote in Round 4.