Main Menu

Film idea

Started by Fatboydale, 28 September, 2012, 03:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboydale

After watching Dredd 3D and hearing Alex Garland say about possible sequels .... and me been in a silly mood , and a certain lady saying Dredd /Gun / Dinosaurs it would be a sure hit ....so after many seconds of putting this together ...here's my pinched film pitch ... ( no king kong toy ,but made do ...and tmnt is a mutant of sorts )

hippynumber1

Dale, I think you may have a little too much time on your hands!  :lol:

Professor Bear

I think the film company should give me money.  I won't make a film, I just want them to give me money.

Large48

It's those green fly tipping trailers giving you away Dale....  :D
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

TordelBack

Impressive compromise between not opening the Land Raider but still getting to play with it. 

The Legendary Shark

I destroyed my Land Raider through using it for air rifle practice. Now I can't cross the Cursed Earth but I am a fairly decent shot.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 28 September, 2012, 05:39:02 PMNow I can't cross the Cursed Earth but I am a fairly decent shot.

Either will be handy come the apocalypse.

JOE SOAP

My Land-Raider/Killdozer didn't survive the bangers I taped to it.

Zarjazzer

I feel your concepts too high -can't you dumb it down a little Fatboydale say with transforming robots and actresses with very tight clothing?
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Professor Bear

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 28 September, 2012, 05:39:02 PM
I destroyed my Land Raider through using it for air rifle practice.

Why am I unsurprised that you have practiced for the day the people rise up?

Spikes

Quote from: Fatboydale on 28 September, 2012, 03:17:10 PM
After watching Dredd 3D and hearing Alex Garland say about possible sequels .... and me been in a silly mood , and a certain lady saying Dredd /Gun / Dinosaurs it would be a sure hit ....so after many seconds of putting this together ...here's my pinched film pitch ... ( no king kong toy ,but made do ...and tmnt is a mutant of sorts )

Is nothing original nowadays?!?

Its like the Raid all over again  ;)

Fatboydale

wow .... their's has a chain around the dinosaurs neck ....

where the hell did that photo come from ??? it's the matrix all over again ...

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Fatboydale on 28 September, 2012, 09:50:08 PM
wow .... their's has a chain around the dinosaurs neck ....

where the hell did that photo come from ??? it's the matrix all over again ...

It's clearly Mark Millar's Judge Tyrannosaur, after losing his badge.  And if it's a film pitch for a Mark Millar story, it will be made.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

IAMTHESYSTEM

What's Fatboydale's Movie actually saying to us?

Look at the picture and see. Society has been destroyed hence the wreckage everywhere. This catastrophe has been wrought by both Natures merciless rampage, personified in the model T-Rex and human kinds technologically Advancements; ie the Lego AT AS Walker which now are confronting one another.The critique of Capitilism is there for us all to ponder and wonder upon. 

This epic struggle of Technology vs Nature is mirrored by the Land Raider, limited in it's horizon [the box] as are all our Techno aspirations for Man as FatboyDale shows us is not God but a fucked up Ape hence the giant Monkey looming ominiously over the scene. We struggle, we build yet our modernity conspires to destroy us while our Ape like nature, like entropy, like chaos pulls us back into endless War, suffering and Lego land.

'Is there no  hope?' you cry.

YES!     

For none other than Donetello,[ or is it one of the other ones] a Teenage Ninja Turtle ,the very epitamy of our wasteful consumerisms is seen turning his back upon the destruction, turning his back upon Imperilism and walking away striking out on a new path towards Zen  and enlightement.

Only a true Artist can show this in a single image. Fatboydale IS that artist.

Kubrick...he shits him. :D
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Zarjazzer

Too much coffee man, too much coffee.  :)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.