Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 1 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 October, 2020, 06:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

So it all starts here. Select your two favourite droids form the list of 4 below pop those names in a post on this thread and in three days (Thursday 22nd October) I'll count up the votes and the two droids with the highest counts will qualify for the tourney proper when it starts.

So that's nominating your 2 favourite droids by clearly naming them in a reply to this thread... want to know more. Well there's some linkies below the list.

INJ Culbard- more info

PJ Holden - more info

Simon Parr - more info

Stewart Kenneth Moore - more info

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney (eventually took me like 3 or 4 goes to get the list right!)

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

So far an easy choice for me:

INJ Culbard
PJ Holden
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

abelardsnazz

INJ Culbard, for the striking style on Brass Sun.

PJ Holden, as one of the go-to modern Dredd artists. Loved his Brit-Cit designs in Lion's Den.

rogue69

sintec

Inj Culbard - Brink wouldn't be the same without this droids use of space and colour

PJ Holden - has drawn many an excellent Dredd.

AlexF

Greg M.

Tomwe

I was expecting this one to be much harder but the list is so much shorter that isn't the case:

INJ Culbard & PJ Holden

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Tomwe on 19 October, 2020, 11:49:27 AM
I was expecting this one to be much harder but the list is so much shorter that isn't the case:

Wait until tomorrow and some other later rounds. I mean yes these things are absolutely subjective but I think some of the other votes will be really tough. But lets see...

Tomwe

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 19 October, 2020, 02:28:47 PM
Quote from: Tomwe on 19 October, 2020, 11:49:27 AM

Wait until tomorrow and some other later rounds. I mean yes these things are absolutely subjective but I think some of the other votes will be really tough. But lets see...

broodblik

So this is how the setup going to be  Colin ?

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)