Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 2 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 October, 2020, 06:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Select your two favourite droids form the list of 4 below pop those names in a post on this thread and in three days (Friday 23rd October) I'll count up the votes and the two droids with the highest counts will qualify for the tourney proper when it starts.

So that's nominating your 2 favourite droids by clearly naming them in a reply to this thread... want to know more. Well there's some linkies below the list.

Chris Weston - more info

Jake Lynch - more info

Michael Dowling - more info

David Kendall - more info

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney (eventually took me like 3 or 4 goes to get the list right!)

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

rogue69

Magnetica

abelardsnazz

Chris Weston for so many great Dredds, Killing Time and Rogue.

Dave Kendall for making the Dark Judges absolutely terrifying again.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Greg M.

Chris Weston. His work has become more refined and accomplished over the years, but my favourite era is the Killing Time / Canon Fodder / Enfleshings / Bride of the Warlock period, when his work tends towards the visceral, grotesque and fleshy. Weston was a particularly good foil for John Smith, giving his disturbing visions a horrible solidity.

Tomwe

AlexF

Feels like sacriliege to say it, by I'm voting Jake Lynch and Dave Kendall

If the early stages are this tough, how are we going to get through the main event?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: AlexF on 20 October, 2020, 09:07:52 AM
If the early stages are this tough, how are we going to get through the main event?

If its any consolation I do think there's a case to be made for todays - in both tourneys - being the hardest of qualifying... which is to say other draws aren't really tough, just maybe not this tough!

paddykafka

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Funt Solo

Weston Super Mare and Kendall Mint Cake for me!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++