Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 4 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 October, 2020, 06:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Select your two favourite droids form the list of 4 below pop those names in a post on this thread and in three days (Sunday 25th October) I'll count up the votes and the two droids with the highest counts will qualify for the tourney proper when it starts.

So that's nominating your 2 favourite droids by clearly naming them in a reply to this thread... want to know more. Well there's some linkies below the list.

Dom Reardon - more info

Karl Richardson - more info

Dan Cornwell - more info

Staz Johnson - more info

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney (eventually took me like 3 or 4 goes to get the list right!)

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Bit of a tough one.

I'm going for Karl Richardson first of all. I think he is a good artist and hardly ever gets mentioned in discussions on favourite artists,  but I really like his stuff.

Second place is harder, but I think Staz Johnson just edges it from Dan Cornwell. Again, he is an artist who does solid work and rarely gets a mention; his story telling is always nice and clear.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

abelardsnazz

Dom Reardon, for great atmospheric work on Caballistics Inc. and Ichabod Azrael.

Karl Richardson, for fantastically detailed work on Dredd.

rogue69

AlexF

Tomwe

Dan Cornwell I wasn't sure to begin with but now I'm loving it.
Staz Johnson I've been a fan of since Transformers and his latest work is just great.

Link Prime

broodblik

Oliver Cromwell should be in the pre-comic section. I am not sure if Colin will run a tourney for pre-comic era or not
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Its on the list behind 'Top Prehistoric Thrill' and 'Favourite writers not yet born'

paddykafka

ming

Bolt-01

sintec