Main Menu

Hi all old ( new ) member

Started by antodonnell, 12 April, 2009, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antodonnell

Hi all,my names Anthony (25)  I had a username before years ago but forgot it so I ve a new one. I m a long time browser on the forums so have decided to get involved.  I have been getting 2000ad since the mid nineties. I work in the games industry ( partly 2000ads fault ). I m currently living in the north west, UK. My fav strips are Dredd, Nikolai Dante, Slaine, Rogue Trooper and Sinister Dexter. Of course there are many one offs and shorter running characters/ stories that sit fondly in the depths of the thrill circuits.

Tv that I like consists of Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Two and a half men. My gamertag on PSN and LIVE is nathdevlin in case anyone here is an avid gamer and wishes to test my mediocre skills. You d think I d be good spending all day with a PS3 but surprisingly I m not  :oops:

Pete Wells

Hi Ant, nice of you to de-lurk! So, what games have you been involved in then good sir?

Kerrin

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

I, Cosh

evening. lovely Dredd sketch; look forward to seeing some more in the future.
We never really die.

vzzbux

Hello and (re)welcome. Nice Dredd

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

antodonnell

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I hope to produce more 2000ad related work to keep myself sane.

Quote from: "Pete Wells"Hi Ant, nice of you to de-lurk! So, what games have you been involved in then good sir?

The only released project that I ve worked on is Motorstorm Pacific Rift on the PS3. The rest is secret for now  :?

Devons Daddy

HELLO
nice icon, like that.
as you are aware, superb place. always a smile to be found.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

flip-r mk2

Howdo.

Outside of a dog , a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

flip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "The Cosh"evening. lovely Dredd sketch; look forward to seeing some more in the future.

*cough*cough*cough*art competition[/i]*cough*cough*cough*

Oh, and welcome back to the board, MR O'Donnell.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

antodonnell

*cough*cough*cough*art competition*cough*cough*cough*

mmmmm I ll see what I can rustle up  ;) . Time is tight this month.

Peter Wolf

Hi.

I have enjoyed looking at your portfolio especially the sketches.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SuperSurfer

Welcome, Ant.
May I say very impressive work. I look forward to getting caned by yet another boarder in the art comps!

Something Fishy

Welcome.

i'm sumthinfishy on live and sumthin fishy on psn should you ever fancy a game. I am rubbih at them though.  I'm probably just too old for them now.  :lol: