Main Menu

selling judge dredd comics

Started by milzo, 28 January, 2009, 12:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milzo

i live in the uk and i have shit loads of judge dredd comics from the very first series, all under prog 100 that my dad left me, im looking to sell them on to anyone who is interested and i figured this would be the best place to advertise something like that so if anyone is interested just send me a message

i dont reli know much about the price of these comics either so if i could also get some guidance on that that would b great!!

cheers

milo

ThryllSeekyr

Maybe you should hold on to them if your father gave them to you.

milzo

oh i didnt mean my dad was dead or anything, i just realised how that looks

my dad isnt dead, this isnt a simpathy thing, my dad just doesnt want them

ThryllSeekyr

Well, I was wondering if your father  had actualley passed away and left those comics to you in his will.

I was going to say giver them back to him, but I didn't want to offend you.

Now I know your father alive, he doesn't want them, either :roll:

locustsofdeath!

If you've still got those mags, I'll gladly purchase them. I'm near Cambridge, so maybe we can work out a deal. Cheers.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "milzo"i live in the uk and i have shit loads of judge dredd comics from the very first series, all under prog 100 that my dad left me, im looking to sell them on to anyone who is interested and i figured this would be the best place to advertise something like that so if anyone is interested just send me a message

i dont reli know much about the price of these comics either so if i could also get some guidance on that that would b great!!

cheers

milo

2000ad progs if they are all under 100 and are in good condition [subject to being correctly graded] are worth quite a few quid.

Check out Ebay and see for yourself.You could list them on Ebay and sell them that way as they always sell.

Prog 1 is worth serious money depending on condition .

Or list them all here.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death