Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Artist Needed to Ink and/or Color a Shaky Kane El Bigote Cover...  (Read 1020 times)

locustsofdeath!

• Battle Hardened War Robot
  • crik-crik chirpy-burpy slurpy-slurpy crik-crik
    • View Profile
    • locust of death!
Hey talented folks - as some of you know, Shaky Kane drew a cover for the second El Bigote issue. Well, he kindly provided more art for a later issue, but scheduling prevented him from getting beyond pencils, so I am in need of someone to ink and/or color his pencils!

PM me and I'll send along the art. You can see more of El Bigote (and Shaky's first cover) by clicking one or both of the links in my signature. Cheers!

Daveycandlish

• Evil Cyborg
    • View Profile
    • PARAGONcomic
Re: Artist Needed to Ink and/or Color a Shaky Kane El Bigote Cover...
« Reply #1 on: 26 July, 2012, 07:13:50 PM »
Can I help?  :)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

locustsofdeath!

• Battle Hardened War Robot
  • crik-crik chirpy-burpy slurpy-slurpy crik-crik
    • View Profile
    • locust of death!
Re: Artist Needed to Ink and/or Color a Shaky Kane El Bigote Cover...
« Reply #2 on: 27 July, 2012, 05:43:40 PM »
Can I help?  :)

Believe it or not, this was nabbed by Jim Campbell literally only a minute or so after I posted it! And Owen Crazyfox is on the colors case!

Thanks everyone who wanted to pitch in - trust me, I wish I had Shaky covers to go round to EVERYONE!