Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2013

Started by Satanist, 12 January, 2013, 01:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Cosh on 02 May, 2013, 11:56:24 AM
What one are you looking at Dog?

There's the eurohostel in the city centre, which I used to live in when it was halls of residence and looks to be about £15.

https://www.euro-hostels.co.uk/glasgow

I might go for that, unless any resident weegies know of horror stories there?

By the way bigman, they know their audience: Enjoy a bucket of 5 chilled Heineken (4.6% ABV) 330ml bottles in your room on arrival or collectable   :o
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

That hostel's trip advior is a bit o a mixed bag. Still, sleep vs beer money? hmmmmm
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

I was looking at the Glasgow Backpackers Lodge, 50-60 Berkeley Street, just roond the corner fae the venue really. But I searched all day and couldn't get a price or a number though I was able to book a room online, which I find really odd!
Anyway- sorted oot- just went with another place just as close- The Charing Cross Guest House on Renfrew Street- £29, dearer than I hoped but still pretty reasonable, I just canna be arsed getting effed around trying to get the details of the other place. They only have a handful of rooms left so 'get-in-if-ye-want-in'.

Tickets booked, megabuses booked, room booked. I'll be on a mission for a Carlos sketch, if I bring a disguise maybe I'll get two.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dog Deever on 02 May, 2013, 09:20:16 PM
I was looking at the Glasgow Backpackers Lodge, 50-60 Berkeley Street, just roond the corner fae the venue really. But I searched all day and couldn't get a price or a number though I was able to book a room online, which I find really odd!
Anyway- sorted oot- just went with another place just as close- The Charing Cross Guest House on Renfrew Street- £29, dearer than I hoped but still pretty reasonable, I just canna be arsed getting effed around trying to get the details of the other place. They only have a handful of rooms left so 'get-in-if-ye-want-in'.

Tickets booked, megabuses booked, room booked. I'll be on a mission for a Carlos sketch, if I bring a disguise maybe I'll get two.

Huzzah! DD comes south o the Highland line!
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

haha- there's nae sheep in Moray! Horses, coo's and dolphins...

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dog Deever on 07 May, 2013, 12:20:52 AM
haha- there's nae sheep in Moray! Horses, coo's and dolphins...

It's like Crossed all over again...
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

The Biz has just been announced. Whit a fuckin line up.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

judgerussell

The bizzle is the shizzle my nizzles! :eh:

Noisybast

Having missed Bristol, I'm tempted to go to this. Not sure I can justify the expense, I'm still a bit skint. It *is* Carlos, though...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Judo

Yasss go team Glasvegas!!  me and that one other guy that collects lobo will have to face off x

http://youtu.be/t9ooZYjF0mI
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Judo

am so excited I changed my profile picture and everything - lobo, slaine and dredd for ever and ever and ever!  it will be so nice to meet some more of you fan club boys too and I hope a few of you will travel over to glasvegas from all abouts as im sure we will have an absolutely fabulous weekend x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Proudhuff

Huzzah! Room booked, so won't have to slope of early like last time, I don't think Dode C will mind if I mention he's coming along too  :D
DDT did a job on me