Main Menu

Judge Dredd - Year One: IDW #3 'All that remains'

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 19 June, 2013, 05:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recrewt

So, thought to myself 'surely its been more than a month since #3 was out'.  Did some quick internet checking and it looks like #4 has a release date of 31/07/2013.  Nice to see they have got over those delay issues then.  ::)

Doesn't bode well for the future though does it?  Especially as we are getting more IDW titles over the next few months.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Recrewt on 24 July, 2013, 05:36:50 PM
So, thought to myself 'surely its been more than a month since #3 was out'.  Did some quick internet checking and it looks like #4 has a release date of 31/07/2013.  Nice to see they have got over those delay issues then.  ::)

Doesn't bode well for the future though does it?  Especially as we are getting more IDW titles over the next few months.

Issue 4 is out today.

Recrewt

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 24 July, 2013, 05:47:11 PM

Quote from: Recrewt on 24 July, 2013, 05:36:50 PM

Issue 4 is out today.

Interesting! The previews website still has it listed as 31st July.  Just checked ebay and there is only one up that also states it is released then.  Ho hum, anyone actually seen one in their local comic shop?

COMMANDO FORCES

Spikes

Yeah, out sometime next week.
Making us wait for the good stuff, arent they...