Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2014!

Started by Proudhuff, 24 September, 2013, 05:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 02 July, 2014, 11:22:41 PM
Got Fungus and Alex - Pete (+ Rob), Tom (+ Dode) and Stacey (+ Iz) plus any other bar flies - don't be shy!

hopefully this counts as a Nort/Jock Contingent 'pish-up team-up in a pub' thus avoiding the mocking laughter of CF and his henchmen at their next bunfight.
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Sorry, that doesn't count you bunch of cheats ;)

Proudhuff

Damn! that looks like we'll have to go through the whole charade of a pre-xmas RV in a phone box somewhere in Sauchiehall Street  :-[
DDT did a job on me

Dunk!

Quote from: Proudhuff on 03 July, 2014, 02:19:13 PM
hopefully this counts as a Nort/Jock Contingent 'pish-up team-up in a pub'

Could do, but I'll be there as a big Southern nance + 2000ad Southern Contingent Gathering regular, spoiling your fun.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

COMMANDO FORCES

Show them how it's done Dunk ;)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

judgerussell

I'm looking forward to seeing you all this year. I didn't see many people last year, as I was dying of alcohol poisoning on Saturday and Sunday, after trying to go pint for pint with The Biz. Big mistake!!

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Proudhuff on 03 July, 2014, 04:47:05 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 July, 2014, 03:51:10 PM
Show them how it's done Dunk ;)

You'll have to beat this:

We BOTH love this picture so are more than happy to see it posted at every opportunity.  No, really.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: judgerussell on 18 June, 2014, 10:37:57 AM
I'm hoping Colin changes his mind about sketching. The man is a legend!

Sorry, the sketching break continues for now. Patience, patience. :)

On the bright (?) side however, I've been having a major clear out of the old art cupboard. A lot of stuff will be stuff few, or no one, has seen before. Some comic related stuff, but lots of old sketches, card art, design work for various things, paintings of all sorts, illustrations, even a sealed copy of the Chopper-Surf City Here We Come T-shirt that Titan did in the early 90's and possibly even a couple of copies of a board game thingy I worked on yonks ago... assuming I can fit them in to the luggage.

As I said, a major clear out.

Anyhoo, see you all at the pub... er, I mean convention. :)

Cheers

Colin

Dog Deever

I hope you've worked that ear-ventriloquism into your routine, tips.
I'm heading down to Weegieland tomorrow, I'll see yous on Saturday & Sunday. I might even manage to drag Mrs Deever out with us after the con.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 03 July, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

We BOTH love this picture so are more than happy to see it posted at every opportunity.  No, really.

I know, that's why it's in my favourites, just have to work out how to get that image on a tshirt...
DDT did a job on me

Dunk!

Finally rolled into Glasgow Central.

Guess Friday nights are quite quiet round here?

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Proudhuff

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 03 July, 2014, 10:16:55 PM
Quote from: judgerussell on 18 June, 2014, 10:37:57 AM
I'm hoping Colin changes his mind about sketching. The man is a legend!

Sorry, the sketching break continues for now. Patience, patience. :)

On the bright (?) side however, I've been having a major clear out of the old art cupboard. A lot of stuff will be stuff few, or no one, has seen before. Some comic related stuff, but lots of old sketches, card art, design work for various things, paintings of all sorts, illustrations, even a sealed copy of the Chopper-Surf City Here We Come T-shirt that Titan did in the early 90's and possibly even a couple of copies of a board game thingy I worked on yonks ago... assuming I can fit them in to the luggage.

As I said, a major clear out.

Anyhoo, see you all at the pub... er, I mean convention. :)

Cheers

Colin

Don't you just hate this hard sell from artists?  ;)

I might even manage to drag Mrs Deever out with us after the con.

DDT did a job on me

judgerussell

See you all soon. I'm leaving Belfast now!

Add me to Facebook. Jack Porter is my Facebook name.

Fungus

ComicCon coverage on STVGlasgow now.