Main Menu

Any good small press artists out there?

Started by Daveycandlish, 12 June, 2012, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Quote from: RossBam on 01 January, 2013, 11:19:29 PM
Hey Davey,

I'm still up for something - let me know if you've got anything spare.

Cheers! I'll read through the pile and see which will suit your talents  :)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

So I'm toying with the idea of producing a PARAGON annual, just like the old Fleetway ones.
Anyone up for contributing to that? I've got the scripts, just need the art talent to produce it!!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

redbaz

Hi Davey, I might be up for contributing depending on deadlines involved, let us know what scripts are available. My prev samples can be seen here: http://redbaz.deviantart.com/

cheers
baz

Daveycandlish

I'd love to have you aboard Baz - PM sent!

Daveycandlish

I need one more artist to finish Book Three off - any small press artists here fancy drawing a time travelling samurai and viking?