Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Casting, costumes, and effects all looking nigh-on perfect! Bring it on gents, can't wait to see this  :thumbsup:

Steve Green

Zenith 666

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 June, 2015, 07:03:58 PM
Pete Wells

Goddamn it he gets all the sweetest gigs.That extra mouth in his stomach probably swung it for him.

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Bolt-01

I continue to be knocked speechless by how good this looks...

Steven Sterlacchini

As a 'mid production' boost for cast, crew and supporters, of our fan film, we asked Carlos Ezquerra about a private commission of our lead actors, Matt and Kevin. Needless to say we are extremely happy with this superb piece!

Thanks again Carlos!

ZenArcade

Deffo with the.glowing eyes....and Gronk Wells. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Zenith 666

Quote from: Minty on 19 July, 2015, 08:13:23 PM
As a 'mid production' boost for cast, crew and supporters, of our fan film, we asked Carlos Ezquerra about a private commission of our lead actors, Matt and Kevin. Needless to say we are extremely happy with this superb piece!

Thanks again Carlos!

Wow amazing.Carlos really is the King.

maryanddavid

locustsofdeath!

Absolutely fantastic. Carlos is amazing as an artist and as a gent.

Colin YNWA

He captures the actors so well (based on the pictures we've seen at least).

IAMTHESYSTEM

Yes he's really captured the actors faces which is always difficult. I will certainly be waiting eagerly for the Strontium Dog Film to hit the Theatres and internet.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Mardroid

Yes, he captured the actors faces, but they remain close enough to the original comic look as to not look out of place at all, if one were to see them in the Prog.

I'm not saying Carlos shold do that in future stories. The original looke is fine. But I'm sure you get what I mean.

A great picture.

Mardroid

Sorry for the type errors. I never get the red line indicators when I use a keyboard with my tablet for some reason. And I'm unable to edit that post.

Zenith 666

Won't bother me but I'm sure Jim is having a aneurysm somewere  :lol: