Main Menu

Boba Fett - Fan-made trailer

Started by Goaty, 03 September, 2015, 12:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

That is awesome trailer! Wish there will be a film based on that!

https://vimeo.com/137925493

Tiplodocus

Can I just say that I never understood all of the "Oh, he's so cool!" fuss about Boba Fett. 
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

James Stacey

c'mon. He stands around in the background looking moody, shoots some gun about once then dies in an embarrassing laurel and hardy manner. If that doesn't make him the ultimate bad-ass I don't know what does.
Oh he's also an annoying whiny kid in the prequels. Smashing.

locustsofdeath!

In fairness he was very cool in Empire. He was addressed directly by Vader on the Executioner*, and then later had the balls to stand up to Vader - not to mention that scene in the hallway on Bespin where he could have clearly shot Luke's head off if Vader hadn't wanted him alive.

It's the EU's fault that Boba-worship reached some sort of crazy.

* Personally, though I thought all of the bounty hunters were so cool - even Dengar - it was Zuckuss, 4-LOM, and Bossk I really liked to the point that when me and my friends played with our Star Wars toys, I always did everything I could to be those guys.

auxlen

QuoteCan I just say that I never understood all of the "Oh, he's so cool!" fuss about Boba Fett.

+1

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Pyroxian

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 03 September, 2015, 01:44:02 PM
Can I just say that I never understood all of the "Oh, he's so cool!" fuss about Boba Fett.

I can understand it (It's a less-is-more thing...) but never thought he was that cool - and don't get me started on those kids who thought that Han was cooler than Luke...

ThryllSeekyr

After 30 years trapped in the Sarlacc Pit.....

What would that do to a guy, if he was mortal and even if he is the Fett?

James Stacey

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 03 September, 2015, 05:24:52 PM

true .. I know the Sarlacc was supposed to digest you over a number of years but it appears to not even have started on his clothes.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: James Stacey on 03 September, 2015, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 03 September, 2015, 05:24:52 PM

true .. I know the Sarlacc was supposed to digest you over a number of years but it appears to not even have started on his clothes.

Have you seen this.....

I know it's not as good, but kind of spoiled. The other film did better in showing what few fans know actually happened.

Professor Bear

D'oh!  Beaten to the punch.  Dune sea is okay, but is a bit overly-slavish in replicating stuff like the title crawl so the effects are a bit of a let-down.
Give Ruins and Reckoning a gander for a half-decent effort at a fan film that goes its own way.

Dunk!

He doesn't need to moodily keep his helmet on. We know what he looks like - like a bazzillion stormtroopers to.

Dunk! (+3, or 4, lost count. Bossk ruled)
"Trust we"

Professor Bear

ThryllSeekyr

Greg M.

I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, but when I saw Boba Fett's actual armour at an exhibition in Edinburgh many years ago, I felt like I was in the presence of God.