Main Menu

Blake's 7 Fans REJOICE!

Started by NikolaiDante, 09 August, 2003, 03:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikolaiDante

Finally, after YEARS of waiting, the event we have all been waiting for is about to occur...

YES! Blake's 7 is coming to DVD!

Amazon are selling it from 22nd September for a mere ?37.48

See you on the Liberator....

Dante's Victorous Dance.....

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000085RK5/026-3367906-8107644" target="_blank">Blake's 7

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000085RK5.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

Lobo Baggins

Bad news, Dante - everyone else (including the BBC) have said that it'll be delayed until at least next year.

The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

DavidXBrunt

And there was relief and joy across the nation.

Devons Daddy

which is it.
not delayed again.

christmas can we have it in time for christmas?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Quirkafleeg

tsk, and I thought this was news that the Avon as Napoleon thing was green lit

DavidXBrunt

The more I hear about that the less I like it. Yes, Avon was an interesting character, but focusing on him to the exclusion of all else isn't going to work, in my opinion. For a start there's only Avon in it from the original cast. So that means no Vila. So that means the majority of my interest in the project is gone. But it also means that the more interesting, humane, relationship type thing is gone from Avon as well.

Lobo Baggins

++See you on the Liberator....

Dante's Victorous Dance.....++

Careful with that Victorious Dance, lad - the place is only held together with gaffer tape! You'll have the whole ship collapse on your head if you're not careful.

Fortunately, most of it's only Jabbolite and bubble wrap, so you should come to little harm...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

DavidXBrunt

When I was a 6th form student I knew this bloke, Gary,  who was obsessed with Doctor Who. As he was leaving and sad that he couldn't act again a mate, James, suggested we make a Doctor Who film starring him. In reality this was just an excuse for James to make a Blakes 7 fan film with himself as Avon.

And so was born the legendarilly shoddy Blakes 7 episode - 'Doctors and Masters', starring Gary Bent as the Doctor, James Bimson as Avon, Jason Winstanley as Blake, Gill Burden as Jenna, Jennifer Kilchenman as Cally, an old cassete storing rack as Orac and DavidXBrunt as Vila. It was utterly, utterly, utterly awful. Such good fun running up and down corridors though.

Quirkafleeg

DXB as Villa... oh dear..

Actually Villa was the best character (when he had a decent writer) was the only character in every episode and the Villa World / Dr Who one, the best episode.

NikolaiDante

++See you on the Liberator....

Dante's Victorous Dance.....++

Actually I was looking for a play on DVD and this was lamest one I came up with.

Dante the Punster
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

esoteric ed

""And there was relief and joy across the nation""

Terry Nation? :-)

Ed