Started by Proudhuff, 08 August, 2003, 09:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Must be true...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2758547.stm">
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Queen Firey-Bou

ehh ?

my son is tho. seems to have sorted his behavior out actually ( for now ) . yes, if in doubt parents, grass up yur kids, it works wonders.

so whats our doun' been oop too ?

petemaskreplica

try this...

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2758547.stm" target="_blank">another fine mess dounreay's got into

Queen Firey-Bou

WHAT ! our dear dounreay is really a danish lorry driver?  blimey. canna trust folks ye meet on the net. ;)

fred

not only that but some idiot has given the polis some home-made bombs! What is the world coming to!!
The streets will never be the same again -
 "Stop in the name of the law, or i'll blow yer up!"

Dounreay

Dounreay staggers to his feet, puce with rage, claret and brandy, wobbles a bit, quickly recovers and bellows

" Slander Sir! Damn slander and I will not have it! Indeed I have discharged on numerous occasions and legally. On the night in question a sheep of fine character will vouch for my whereabouts.

How far has our great nation fallen when an innocent man is deemed a criminal for committing illegal acts? When the wicked lies of our glorious free press are twisted into a mockery - yes a mockery- of the whitewash of the truths they reveal.

I call on my learned colleague Mr Houdpruff, to stand up sir! And admit your are befuddled by the spin and machinations of the press telling the truth."

Nice Tom

Something Fishy

What the bloody hell are you lot going on about?

Queen Firey-Bou

ah fishy, change your name to that of a nearby unpopular & most stinky nuclear processing plant, & you should see the oh so funnyness of poor Mr Dounraeys plight. Its the rads you know.

Proudhuff

Sir! you're nothing but a Mitty Walter actor, sir look here, would the British, Sir, British Broadcasting Corporation lie! The thought sir, do the decent thing...

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Dounreay may face prosecution  
Last Updated: Thursday, 7 August, 2003, 21:13 GMT 22:13 UK ... Dounreay may face prosecution. The operator of the Dounreay nuclear plant ...
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2758547.stm  more results from this site

Proudhuff, puce with indignation, realises his fly is down and there is a posibillty of fishnet showing sits down promptly and trys to remember what he did with that traffic cone...
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me