Main Menu

Judge Dredd TV series

Started by The Sherman Kid, 17 September, 2022, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

M.I.K.

I propose an entire one off comic special with stories extending beyond the limited scope of Mega-Kitty One...

Mew Mouse-End AD!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

lincnash

Tharg's budget cinema presents a gripping Cursed Earth Tale.
Attack of the 50 foot kitty.

Likely never coming to a cinema near you.
::)

judgeurko

A cat in hells chance of this happening?

nxylas

Quote from: judgeurko on 29 January, 2024, 07:34:59 PMA cat in hells chance of this happening?
If the Rogue Trooper movie is any indication, you'll find out once principal photography is complete.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

lincnash

Quote from: judgeurko on 29 January, 2024, 07:34:59 PMcat in hells chance

Yes that is correct.
Similar chance of you posting anything relevant, positive, interesting or amusing to the Dredd TV thread actually.
From your quarterly troll calendar post it seems you are now focusing your crass brand of trollism into the Rogue movie thread prolifically, so I should cease feeding the troll altogether.

judgeurko

Quote from: lincnash on 30 January, 2024, 08:41:11 PM
Quote from: judgeurko on 29 January, 2024, 07:34:59 PMcat in hells chance

Yes that is correct.
Similar chance of you posting anything relevant, positive, interesting or amusing to the Dredd TV thread actually.
From your quarterly troll calendar post it seems you are now focusing your crass brand of trollism into the Rogue movie thread prolifically, so I should cease feeding the troll altogether.
what? No I am not.

judgeurko

Richard

Steve Green

There has been no official update.

It's the same as it has been for a few years - the original deal with IM Global hit the rocks after they had a boardroom takeover not long after the announcement in 2017.

The producer at IMG, Mark Stern took the project to his own company, Fearless Media Group where it was on his roster of projects that he was trying to drum up backing for.

It then disappeared from that site, and went back to Rebellion - then we had a pandemic.

As far as I can work out the official position is something along the lines of 'these things take years, we're open to offers, but we're not going to sign away the rights just to get something made'

for the unofficial side - I guess they could be looking to see how the method being used for Rogue Trooper works out.

I was also told by someone that people who had been working on a live-action Dredd pitch had chatted to Rebellion fairly recently.

If there's any concrete info, they'd certainly be talking about it.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Steve Green on 20 April, 2024, 05:12:47 PMIf there's any concrete info, they'd certainly be talking about it.

Basically, this. Jesus, Urko, how many times does someone need to tell you: "When there's something to say, you'll hear about it"...?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Funt Solo

It's Judge Urko, not Jesus Urko. As a letterer, I'd have thought your attention to detail would be better, Jim. New glasses, maybe?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Yes, and be sure to keep us up to date on what your optician says.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]