Main Menu

The New Does anybody want to look at womens underware? Thread

Started by Frank, 18 May, 2013, 04:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Only kidding; I agree with the sentiments expressed in your final post, Rich. I couldn't believe that thread was real (or unironic) when I first looked at the forum.

W. R. Logan

One reason the old board was better in some ways.
Whilst I can see the argument for locking it, I can also see that in others this board isn't the preserve of fans.

The Enigmatic Dr X

What I will miss is going to the first few threads and reading the names of absent forum users.

Absent, in the sense that they all come back. Sooner or later, everyone comes back.
Lock up your spoons!

Sideshow Bob

My apologies to all concerned regarding my 'risque' comments on the Thread which resulted in it being locked...
No critiscism should be levelled at you Richmond...as a Moderator on this forum that is your role and in no way should it be construed as 'negativity'..
Once again, my apologies,
Cheers.
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

TordelBack

-sigh- It's back to the Primark catalogue for me, so...    :-\

(Mmmm, thermal leggings).

Pete Wells

Yep, the Underware thread genuinely was one of my favourite threads. A sad day indeed, I shall hold a minutes silence whilst perusing pages 168-174 of the Gratton's catalogue.  :'(

Zarjazzer

This thread is a total FAKE. Where's Kelly Brooks with not much on?  I'm complaining to the mods.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

CrazyFoxMachine

Tiplodocus

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 May, 2013, 08:49:23 AM
-sigh- It's back to the Primark catalogue for me, so...    :-\

(Mmmm, thermal leggings).

I've just been arrested while shunning in front of the Ann Summers store.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.  :'(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Jim_Campbell

Seriously? Is there something wrong with your ability to read?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richmond Clements

Post removed. Don't know if you're trying to be funny or simply a complete idiot. But don't do that again.

The Doctor Alt 8

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 19 May, 2013, 11:26:23 PM
Did any body make any formal complaint's?

Not that I am aware of. But this isn't a democracy.