Main Menu

*Sigh* ... I'm not sure why I bother!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 14 November, 2009, 04:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

On the other hand Being Human and Misfits are getting a new series, so it's not all bad. (And I'll admit, I don't mind Smallville, although it could be so much better. I also quite like Little Britain but it got too repetitive.)

I hope they do a new series of Psychoville too. I haven't heard anything more about that since it finished!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Cosh on 23 December, 2009, 12:24:24 AM
Well, after the news that the Dollhouse has definitely been canned, the last three or four episodes have been easily the best so far.

Blimey! Well ... it looks like the cancellation was flagged sufficiently far in advance for Whedon and Co to have a decent stab at wrapping up all the dangling plotlines. I've just watched Episodes 11 and 12 of Season 2, which have been a succession of real "Whoa!" moments with plot twists and revelations coming thick and fast.

There's still Episode 13 which -- I understand -- is something of an epilogue but these last two episodes have been 90 minutes of damn fine television.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 January, 2010, 07:42:54 PM
There's still Episode 13 which -- I understand -- is something of an epilogue but these last two episodes have been 90 minutes of damn fine television.
I thought the last episode was going to be a follow on from the future storyline of last year's Epitaph One, hence the final scene.

And, yes, the last half dozen episodes have been great stuff. I think I'd even buy the comics if they continued it that way!
We never really die.