Main Menu

WANTED: Nikolai Dante vol.6

Started by Dandontdare, 29 August, 2020, 12:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Okay, so I'm an idiot.

When the Ultimate 2000ad collection launched I thought I don't want to pay for stuff I've got, I'll just cherry pick the volumes I want, like the complete Dante for example. I chuckled from a distance at the endless customer service woes, and after v.4 I pre-ordered the rest of the Dante books from Forbidden Planet and sat back smugly.

Book 5 arrived fine, then I vaguely recall an email about a billing issue that I forgot to follow up on ....turns out my card had expired and all the orders were cancelled. Long story short, laziness, poor memory and general fuckwittedness on my part means that I am only now trying to sort this out. FP still have v.8, and I've just paid over the odds for v.7 on eBay, but I can't find v.6 for sale. My web-fu is weak though , meaning I just searched for "nikolai dante vol6" on google and eBay.

If anyone has one for sale, or can point me to a seller, I will build statues in your honour.

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

IndigoPrime

I have one but had offered it to another forumite. I've sent them an email. If they don't respond in a timely manner and you still don't have a copy by then, I'll let you know.

Dandontdare

Thanks IP - I also posted on the thread for the collection (which I now cannot find) and I think the same seller was recommended. I may have to bite the bullet and pay the £30 he's asking if I can't find one elsewhere, but let me know if yours is available as that seller only has 2 left