Main Menu

Cool!

Started by Mudcrab, 09 May, 2002, 08:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

Did anyone notice that if you change your username, all your posts change?? Nice touch. Although Wake, think I may need some help, getting sql errors all over the place.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

Aaaargh, but my new ones are still as doug. Bizarre happenings indeed. Anyhoo, I better go and fix some problems I get paid to fix rather than causing more for yourself Wake!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Wake

Right. I might have fixed that problem. If you change your username back to doug and then back agin to the new name everything should be in order. You may have to log in again after each change of name.

Cheers,

Wake

Mudcrab

Think that's all working now. Now I need an excuse to say Oh Shuggles!

Cheers Wake
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Tiplodocus

Well that's no good.

I was thinking of logging in under different names and doing a "Good Post", "Bad Post" routine just to confuse everyone.  And then log in as a third name and ask the other two to calm down.  

I could use the "Bad" person to set up a punchline and the "Good" person to deliver it making myself seem intelligent, witty and generally attractive to all.

Pah, foiled.

PS: It's a good feature really.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

rexgambill

I would have figured you'd change your username to Strontium Doug.

Mudcrab

Sneck!! Didn't think of that! I was going to use Grobbendonk and decided on Grobbendoug just as I wrote it. Anyway, people would think I was Glaswegian!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Oddboy

Mr Tips, you'll just have to sign in several times rather than changing your name.
(I used to do that in chat rooms.  Start arguments with yourself & try to drag down as many people as possible.  Why? Because it's fun tee hee!)
Better set your phaser to stun.