Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Fingers crossed, it look like we're getting a dog...!!!

staticgirl

Now that is drokking fantastic!!!

/v v jealous

CrazyFoxMachine

Any more progress on that dog, Radiator?

Dying to get a pet up in our flat but it's noooo animals for us. Terrible shame as I'd love a couple of cats running about the shop.

Why I'm posting suddenly:

I've only JUST clocked on to the notion of a HDMI cable - all these years of painstakingly trying to watch internet stuff on the telly via either the knackered wii which is terrible at streaming or by painstakingly converting a video, putting it on a usb and then putting it in the DVD player (which has a slot, I wasn't just putting it in the disc drive there) - all I needed was £4 bloody cable and you can watch it straight off the blummin laptop :S SHEEESH.

Works a charm though and even plays HD videos which is as REMARKABLE as everyone says it is. So sharp. LIKE BEING POKED IN THE EYE BY YOUR TELLY. Which is something I've always secretly wanted.

radiator

Picking her up on Saturday morning!!! I will post a pic in the pet thread.

TordelBack

I've always felt certain that the studio insisted Milius cut 'cats and dogs' out of Conan's 'what is best in life' soliloquy.  All so they could squeeze in another half-second of Doom's head bouncing down the steps...

Tiplodocus

We have three cats - you'd be welcome to them all.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

CrazyFoxMachine

I am in love with my community. Less than forty-eight hours after a UKIP billboard went up it has been torn down. I feel like a patriot now.

TordelBack

We're going on holiday to foreign:D :D :D  By nefarious scheming and voucherising we have secured a dirt cheap ferry crossing to France in June, and are upgrading to a larger tent so that I no longer have to sleep crouched in the leaky porch of our 13-year old one.  I'll be sure to keep you all up to date Buttonman-style with photos of cheap plonk, Roman ruins and topless ladies tasteful beachscapes. 

It's been a long while, it's very foolish and irresponsible, and to be honest I didn't think it'd ever happen again.  I intend to enjoy it quite a bit.

Link Prime

GrinningChimera

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 April, 2014, 10:21:14 AM
topless ladies 

I am looking forward to your holiday almost as much as you are!

Banners

The heir to my Prog collection has arrived! Here's Alfie, born yesterday - Mother and Baby doing well :-) Cheers!

CrazyFoxMachine

Steve Green

TordelBack

Ha, fantastic!  You'll have buckets of fun with that one!  Congratulations Bannerseses.

SuperSurfer

Congratulations, to the Banners. Great news.