Main Menu

PROG 1412 take nothing at face value...

Started by janus stark, 18 October, 2004, 05:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Actually, I take it back.  I can see this.  

The Judges stand down.  A democratic government is elected.  Hershey becomes a politician (Like she's always wanted to be, anyway).  All Judges are retrained as police, now accountable for their actions.

And Dredd?  Well, he becomes a dinosaur, an old-fashioned brutal cop in a world that has no time for his methods.  Then he swaps bodies with the drug addict daughter of a major criminal...

Yes, JUDGE DREDD stars in BISON II...

Matt Timson

Whaaat?!?  I didn't win?!?  That can't be right!  

Taking my defeat with good grace, I shall put it down to the fact that Penter drew a Judge Dredd strip and that the whole thing is just one big fix.  I must write to Jason Kingsley and tell him how stupid he is (whilst begging him for just one more chance) immediately...

;)
Pffft...

Trout

Don't forget to mention the paper quality.

- Trout

VampiraJen

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want my prog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Did anybody get the feeling from last weeks prog, that we might actually already know who's behind total war? The scene sat around the table discussing the campaign. Why deliberately not show us who the characters were, if we weren't familiar with some of them. For what it's worth, I reckon Total War are being manipulated by somebody else.

Trout

Yeah, it's clearly not Total War, as such.

Maybe that's the big revelation.

Guesses?

- Trout

W. R. Logan

Before the excitement begins. Let's have a few words from the Judges
Roboservant, Walter.
How do you see this script going Walt?

That's a twicky one, Burt!
If the cwowd get wite behind him it could be a gweat scwipt!
On the other hand it could be a load of wubbish!

Tharg Saves The Day - Prog 182

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=182" target="_blank">Prog 182

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/thumbnails/182thumb.jpg">

W. R. Logan

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm,

speculation
 its not hershey, its not roffman, how does the vienna storyline tie in ?   these mutant clones ? will the gnarly one up for euthanasia save the day ? but how? can he sniff out the bombs ? what brings him out of his stupor, the kindness of vienna?

Leigh S

The Wagner stories, seemingly defying all we previously knew about the laws of thrill power, are even better than the previous weeks...

Lobster is fun enough so far and Faces is only starting off, so we'll see

Asylum just doesnt work for me at all - motivations and actions of all the characters seems utterly strange and shifting, as if a different writer was working on each episode without having seen more than the briefest outline of the one before.

Bart Oliver

++ Guesses? ++

In light of all things 9/11..   Judges.
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Mangamax

Well, that bigCloneThing must play a part - otherwise why does he appear in this particular story.
Haven't got my Progs to hand, but wasn't there a line about the trigger maybe not even being in the city?
In which case that shadowy group could be anywhere in the world.
An outside be then - Kazan's sprog getting eye fo an eye revenge for East Meg 1?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

shane05

DAMN! Are we even mentioned as runners-ups or something?

Link: www.studio1design.org

Banners

repeat pages with before and after effect really well done

Indeed! It's also a repeat of the evacuation splash page from last week's episode. Never seen that done before. Very cool.

M@

crazy comic guy

Fantastic all the way through, great issue. maybe a EE of FACES?