Main Menu

prog 1407

Started by SilvaShado, 20 October, 2004, 01:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilvaShado

I just got this prog  last Wednesday and was looking for the thread on it, but couldn't find it.

Anyway, I highly enjoyed this prog.

Judge Dredd was fantastic.  I love these type of stories.  Has Toots Milloy been in any previous stories?  Anyway, looking forward to Total War next prog, which I hope comes soon!

I didn't even bother reading Caballistics Inc.  I'm so lost on what's going on. I'm going to reread the whole thing once it's completed.

I'm really enjoying Robo-Hunter with Samantha Slade.  Actually, I'm laughing my ass off at the schoolgirl robots.  Being a fan of manga, but absolutely hating Sailor Moon, it's quite fun to see these robots being destroyed.  Can't wait to see how Samantha gets herself out of this mess.

Asylum 2 is very strong.  I don't have many comments. Just to say that it's very powerful and I can't wait to see the original run collected so I can read what happened before.

Again, I love Wulf. Not like the girls in this story, but he's my favorite character.  I love his humor.  It was nice to see more into Johnny history, but since I haven't read much Strontium Dog, I'm still not so sure about his character.

And it was nice to see the conclusion to Work Experience, even though I had read it online. It's much clearer to read in print.

I won't be getting 1408 this week, but hopefully next week.  Maybe I'll get 1409 as well since they often come two at a time in the States.

Queen Firey-Bou

you could try a sub & get them all regular ?

its a brilliant run at the mo eh? wait til total war it'll rock your socks off !

thrillpowerseeker

wow you really get some shoddy service over in the states..I get 100 Bullets, Fables and Hellblazer 3 days after they hit the shelves in the states..start complaining, kick up a fuss, its the only way to get things done I tell you...

T.P.S

Conexus

As a Guardian reader I feel obliged to tell you, Silvashado, that your opinions of prog 1407 are completely flawed ... enjoying Robo Hunter ?... think of the concequences if all Americans thought that way. With your potentially great buying power, why 2000ad could end up with Robo Hunter for ages!This would effect tooth buyers from the UK too, so please take on board the view of this Brit (who by his very place of birth more intelligent than any of you dumb yanks).

Yours patronisingly
                 Conexus*

* to get the full satire of this joke hop over to the thread linked :)

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=11491&Replies=23" target="_blank">linky

SilvaShado

I'll just call up Diamond and demand that they release 2000 AD in a more timely and regular manner.  Sure, they'll listen to me. I'm just a girl who's fanatical about some small and mostly unknown British comic about a year that's already passed.  Yeah, uh-huh.  They'll change their way of thinking if I tell them so.

hmmm... I think that was enough sarcasm... Anway, the real rpoblem is that I don't trust my postman.  He always folds any packages I get in the mail.  He's ruined so many comics and I just can't stand to think that he'd destroy any of my precious 2000 AD progs, even if it gave me the chance to read them in a timely manner.

That's a pretty funny thread.  Man, are there some stupid people in the world. I think the U.S., unfortunately for me, has more than the rest of the world combined.

I know I've had to deal with some rather idiotic people lately.  I don't know if you all have the same problem, but the first time it rains for the season, people seem to ignore it and drive even faster to make up for being delayed by the rain.